The Witch's Dealings with a Boy

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it was a wonderful shot of one shots wish it was a little more fleshed out. Especially when the villages were teasing him that she’s treated him so well and they should be in a relationship. It looks like she and he was excepted it would’ve been nice to see how that would’ve turned out maybe in his next life. I really enjoyed the story.

Thank you very much for translating this short series. I enjoyed it a lot. Like @Wendy, I think it was wonderful in short form, but I wonder if you could achieve more by fleshing it out
and continuing it into the next life.

I imagine, the next life might be a good place to delve into the ideas you had earlier, like him wanting to learn magic like the witch, or the empire wanting to cover up local history.

The story stresses thoroughly that they have a racial/species difference with all the "human" references, but it might be fun to establish a different basis for their different life spans. Why does she think she has to be alone, and nature dictates that he leaves her that way? It seems she didn't grasp the possibilities when he reincarnated and showed up again.

You could introduce her teacher, who explained their fate as racial, but maybe it was a kind deception. Maybe her people sought to preserve their young with magic that sacrificed their fertility for longevity and altered their appearance as a side-effect, like in the Witcher series. Or, maybe it involved some other kind of sacrifice, such as needing to remember as in The Giver (not really an immortality story, but it lines up with your idea of remembering lost history).

Alternatively, maybe time moves differently for her, such that she is present when others remember her and seek her out, but maybe she kind of runs on autopilot between major plot points, like the MC in Click or like this manga with its massive time jumps between chapters. In all of these scenarios, it may be wonderful for her to teach him magic and learn through that experience about what it's like to live in many more moments and maybe untangle mysteries of her life and people as well.

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful work with us :)

Group Leader
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention earlier. This series has the "shota" tag because from Melusine's perspective he's a shota for the entirety of the series. This is reflected in the title of the series and in the language she uses on several occasions.

Cute series hope theres a sequel where the witch gives into being wife and see it play out

If this isn't the best shit ever Idk what is.

Short; Amazing

And the author allowed his work to be put over here for free. Thank you author and translator.

Thanks so much author for giving us such a neat story! It’s short yet fulfilling all the same!! Thanks to the translator for translating! I would write where I originally found this but then I would be breaking the rule!

Users who are viewing this thread