The Witch's Hammer - Malleus Maleficarum - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
A good ending, what a pleasant surprise, the whole thing was spiralling towards tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn I didn't finish this! I was waiting for more episodes to binge without realizing that there was only 2 left for the ending!!

I think it was a great story, but the potential was wasted... many things left in the air and the ending felt uninspired, I don't mean the plot, it was super smart! and the plot twist too but the dramatic landing was kinda silly...it needed a better writing.

Oh my goodness words CANNOT describe this MASTERPIECE!!
10/10

Also separate reaction but I though that Chole was going to evolve into a witch through love and become who was Mayura, go back in time through a rift and abduct Mefia and take her to the cottage. And the story would be stuck in a loop. Thankfully that was a stretch.

I don't think a single anime/manga ever had me hooked on every page like this did. WOW.......

Dex-chan lover
Sooo, Chloe met meifa when Sheryl fell backwards in time, then they met again at the start of the manga. After all that charade, meifa triggered a split in space-time, killing that witch and at the same time causing present day sheryl to fall back in time. After that, everything's cleared up and happy end. Chloe is kinda messed up at the end though.

Dex-chan lover
This was a good short read, i really liked this, the mangas that you randomly find do tend to be a gem hidden in the rough.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my goodness words CANNOT describe this MASTERPIECE!!
10/10

Also separate reaction but I though that Chole was going to evolve into a witch through love and become who was Mayura, go back in time through a rift and abduct Mefia and take her to the cottage. And the story would be stuck in a loop. Thankfully that was a stretch.

I don't think a single anime/manga ever had me hooked on every page like this did. WOW.......
now that you mentioned it, Chloe mentioned shes going to be her mother or something then Sheryl said no, we're lovers, and shes about to be a yandere too or possessive. Maybe if this wasnt axed or something that couldve been a possibility. but in those pages she didnt seem to have the mole beside her left eye though :thonk:

sorry your comment was years ago but it really made me curious about it.

Dex-chan lover
Chloe getting that attached that quickly just made no sense at all. Like, who would win, your long time best friend and partner in crime who you disagree with slightly about what to do in life vs a girl you met yesterday who you gave a single gold coin to who became immediately obsessed and immediately tried to separate you from your best friend and destroy her life (along with anyone else you might be close to or get close to in the future)? Just doesn't make sense. Monica just got shafted the whole manga

Users who are viewing this thread