The Wolf in Love and Mille-Feuille - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Märchen 3: The Garnet hunter

Dex-chan lover
Aww Akane is so cute blushing when Maya says she'd rather be with and cherish her. Fun interactions this chapter and some more neat action.

The new girl at the end, I like her design.

I am really enjoying this series so many thanks for all the translation! I appreciate it a lot!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters in and Akane is already getting jealous.

Dex-chan lover
Lucky of her had two lolis over here, as long the police don`t found out...

Dex-chan lover
so basically there's many different riding hoods with their own abilities? For hunting wolves?

Dex-chan lover
@SkyVentus It "solves" the problem of not having to deal with it and forcing the narrative to another person effectively "ending" the story.

Dex-chan lover
Quick question before I finish reading the chapter, page 2 was her gaze focused more on the hamburger in the package or her gal pal's oppai?

Dex-chan lover
Maya: "Who are you?"
Garnet: "I'm Akane times 10! Watch as I pose and monologue while I fight! Pretty awesome, huh?"

Me: "Ooookay... moving on to more interactions between Akane and Maya next?" 😐

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another great chapter, well its seems like this series doesn't have the issue a certain perverted unicorn did regarding what constitutes as losing one's V-card. While I was hoping to see Celia fight I like this further fleshing out of the world and hope that we see more of Zeigen eventually. I'm also interested in seeing what that latest best wolf girl's transformation will be like.
Lol movie quoting werewolf now that's a hoot.

Dex-chan lover
Maya should (and presumably will) just tell the organization that they must offer terms acceptable to her if they want her coöperation.

Fed-Kun's army
I just heard "B O N K" everytime she hit the wolf lol

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Users who are viewing this thread