The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

If this is not going to get axed then what? We will enter an endless journey of repentance? Will she run away? Will he try to get along with her and people will opose?
GOD DAMN to release a cliffhanger as this one goes far beyond cruel.

I dont think it will get axed according to the raw there is at least 10 chapters and chapter 11 will be released in february

Group Leader
@nbodyknws it's chapter 10
Aaah I've read the novel 3 times and cried each times
I bet I'll do the same this time too😭

Dex-chan lover
@Azif the ML didn't had a choice. He was forced to spy into her family to save his family and everyone and he was forced to betray her. And once the coup was done he couldn't do anything for her to save her.
Remember he was only 14 at that time.
It was either try to save her and let everyone die of poverty or betray her and save everyone else. He must got lot of pressure from his peers so it was even more impossible for him.
I think he though that because the MC was liked by everyone she would be saved and that they could live together in a seculed place (best scenario possible) but she was so traumatised by the betrayal that she just get herself killed. And his voice would have done nothing against her to prove her innocent (and it would have been dangerous for others people and would hinder theproper construction of a new era).

I literally can’t wait for the next update. Its not gonna be another 4 months is it? Also, thanks for all your efforts translators!

Gah, I'm so conflicted! So many feelings. I don't really like the lord, though I do think he's a good leader. I feel weird about Shirley coming back into his life like this even though it makes sense. It was sort of fitting for him to just be stuck lamenting over the past. I want her to find her own happiness unattached to her previous life. Also, the tragedy tag on this story 😖 Anyway I'm enjoying it all regardless, and can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for the chapter <3

ahh I just found this manga and I love it so much!!
tysm higher87 ❤ I know there's a lot of other projects and that you're doing most of the work, but I hope this doesn't get dropped 😖

Dex-chan lover
@Mira995 I'm not sure how far along I could say it is but the ln only has like 20 ish chapters so I guess it's a little under half way through.

As for ln/wn spoilers
I'm not clear on exactly how far you want me to spoil but for now her and the lord will go to visit her family's final resting space and have a heart to heart. Afterwards a situation will break out because someone is trying to poison the Lord. And poisons several servants so everyone is playing a blame game about who could be the culprit.

Let me know if you want more spoilers.

@MagicalCarcrash haha rip. Hope you enjoyed reading it despite the tears.

@Clad95150 He might have thought of trying to find a way to fake her death. However, that might not have worked, and she would have killed herself anyway. The only reason she hasn't killed herself is because she figures that dying wasn't enough for punishment. Not to mention that she was right when she rejected his offer initially. His scenario outlined for her was basically to live as she is now, but without any of the support she has now. Plus all the other issues that come with it.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, my eyes got sweaty at the last page.
SAME. I LEGIT GASPED. HOLY. Way to end the chapter man!
I just found out about this manga and binge read it today. Easily one of my favorites now. In fact, I feel so angry that I just found out about such a beautiful, rare, and painful gem. Every chapter brings joy and pain, I like it. I might check the novel later.
Thank you so much for the update!!

in case anyone was wondering, this (i think) coincides with chapter 10 of the web novel

Users who are viewing this thread