The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
@whoamist bro wym??? ik movies and fictional things portray killing as easy but its literally very hard to kill someone as some frail person without training whatsoever. lets say mc decides to slit wills neck. you need enough strength and pressure to push the blade and fully slit (if you simply stab, they will not die instantly and can end up killing you) the artery.

or strangling: she was malnourished orphan person and probably can barely topple down both will and the lord. only if the lord is already tied up which is impossible with guards around could she somehow strangle him enough or pin him down

even if she had poison itd be hard to slip it in his food or have such a fast acting poison that he would die on spot and she would somehow escape a guarded room and not get executed for killing a noble

Fed-Kun's army
@whoamist killing people is easy? you sir, have evidently not killed people, you've never felt the discomfort of killing someone, it feels like someone is tearing your soul from you

Dex-chan lover
Glad i read the wn chapters for the little bit after this but i hope next arc don’t make me more angry at fictional characters

Fed-Kun's army
The real story ended when mc visited her parent’s grave. I’m just gonna lie to myself and say that everything afterwards is just an extremely talented fanfic. Yep.

Dex-chan lover
I've only known Will for 2 chapters and I already think he's the best written character. I love how he's definitely broken after being reborn and living through the hatred being thrown at him by everyone. Kind of wish he'd get a happy ending even though he's written as the bad guy but at least all his actions make sense.

It always feels like Shirley's character is being forced into forgiving and acting as a martyr even though it's written that's her own conviction. And her atonement was to not feel happiness in this life instead of idk, helping out that fief her family hurt, donating her time to something beneficial for them, or giving back to the people maybe?

This started so good, why did it have to go downhill so fast?
God, what a shame...

Wish the series ended at the goodbye scene at the graves because these past few chapters have been completely blegh

from the novel translations i have read,

the girl and the lord (sorry i suck at names) will be together and happy at the end!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread