The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
So now, the only other people who know of their secret is Kaid's friend & Carol. & they might not know about Wilfred yet. But I hope they checked the poisoned well at least.

All in all, I don't care if it turns out to be cliche where Kaid isn't actually dead but is doing it just to lure out Wil & that JabbatheHut lord.

I've lost my tears & fudged up feels when they opened up at the gravesite, so now I'm just waiting for... final retribution.

I actually enjoyed reading more about Will's side of things, it makes good sense for his motives to be that way. The slob of a lord on the other hand? Not so much. Also glad the MC is realising that in punishing herself she's also punishing those who care about her, hopefully she gets that aspect of hers sorted out

Dex-chan lover
what the actual fuck
thanks for translating tho! that was hella intense

The MC's inability to think on her feet has costed her
Kaid's life

Had she remembered to shove her fingers down Kaid's throat (akin to what Samoa did to Tim), his life would not be threatened. A shame.

Dex-chan lover
Now now, this was quite the cliffhanger and I love it! Also Wilfred smile at the end is just so beautiful, innocent and honest that I actually wish him happiness with MC.

Holy shit. THIS WRITING IS A+++
The way Will/Tim is written is so well-put and understandable, definitely a good antagonist. You just can't hate him. He has valid points and his motives make sense, tho he is a dick for the violence and poison, but it makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread