The Wolf That Picked Something Up

This will cure you of your depression, make you regain your motivation, allow you to get a life, job, wife, some kids, buy a mansion and car. That is the true power of this manhua. Holy shit this is seriously too wholesome I would give 10/10 if it weren't for the grammatical errors in the translation quality.

What happened? Why are they still in their human form? I want wolf and cub! I don't like this human form with yaoi undertones...

@mytosis
Idk but in some chapters (when the little boy is in his older human form) I feel there are some subtle yaoi hints and judging by the comments, it seems i'm not the only one who feels this way.
Nothing wrong with yaoi though (i've read a couple), i'm just saying I prefer a familial bond than romanctic one for this manhua.

I can see that this manhua will be like 19 days but adult version. It'll stretch the story for too long. Not complaining but hope not.

Fed-Kun's army
@Manganime oo i see. but i think as humans tho, the author doesn't intend for any romantic undertones. because even if the kid grew up, he's still the man's child and it'd be kinda sus if they got together since the man knew him since he was a baby. but yeah, i see your concerns

Users who are viewing this thread