The Wolf That Picked Something Up

but the chapter comes out this week? it is already 2 weeks that nothing comes out
Did I end up like this?

miss when it was about dogs :///

the human designs are cute but i did not sign up for pedo/grooming undertones

@HappyBanana I'm definitely not the only commenter who picked up some hints of yaoi. also why i said undertones.
idk if its just meant to be eye candy for the reader, but the way the 'aged up' parts are framed come off as a little sus even if its unintentional.

also I looked up the artist, they literally do draw m/m art

@enmpress
I know the author is a fudanshi so maybe it's natural for him to draw sexy men and may looks like BL. But this comic isn't BL. So as I said, please don't sexualize it.

wow the comment section gets annoying more and more. Like hell just stop reading if you're only going to complain abt everything. Like let the author do want they want if they still want them in their human version..and stop sexualizing everything there is god do yall not know ppl can feel familial or platonic love besides romantic attraction?... there is no way the author is trying to go through the pedophile route so stop making things weird. This is already wholesome enough it's just yall mind dirtied that everything has to be in a form of sexual attraction

I agree with what @happybanana said. It could just be a habit or vibes he unintentionally gives as a result of being a bl artist

Just found and binge-read this today. This is amazing and so wholesome, I'm in love. 💕

However... reading the comments after catching up is a little disappointing.

I personally felt there were no bl undertones at all. His one underling gets a bit possessive and over protective, so if you want to reach and say the dude with the scar is gay for the lead, fine, but to think there is anything going on with the kid is crazy.

Hey, just a heads up this is already being translated under “the wolf that picked something up” up to ch41 or so

Users who are viewing this thread