The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
It's not easy to get out of the mental state that this guy is in; it's not easy at all.
The answer is obvious, whether it's for his current predicament or who clearly the best girl for him is.

But that's from me looking at this from an outside perspective, and in a better mental state. However, I was kinda like this guy in my late teenage years, so I get him. You become blind, anxious, can't think correctly, your low self-esteem drags you down entirely, making stupid choices to try proving that you're not this pathetic, to no avail.

I pity him, because if he doesn't change, he's in for a world of pain.

how can a person like this guy function in this society?
They don't.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I still don't get what the crazy girl end game is? Does she want to sell his organs?

Dex-chan lover
Date a crazy girl or a weeb? Oh, the options…
There's no romance tag for some reason.

Tho while i doubt it would happen, it'd be funny if it's like "now that i'm more confident in myself to be confident to talk to girls, i realized i like men more" or something like that XD Or even "yeah i'm not gonna bother and just do rental girlfriends/brothels and treat it like a business transaction"

Dex-chan lover
how can a person like this guy function in this society? bro needs medical help
isn't he an office worker? you don't need to be sociable with ladies (as long as you don't give off creep/incel vibes) to just do the work. If anything ppl might be more productive if they weren't concerned about relationships as much

Dex-chan lover
Y'know. . . . . . I know hes a shy lad probably with a very few next to none experience talking with lass in his past. But uhhh . . . . It just pains me to see him, an adult, being an indecisive high school dense protagonist. But thats just my bias.

Anywho, thanks as always for the sl, RadeonScans!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (you have quite the dilemma on your hands MC. I kinda feel for you though).

Aggregator gang
Bro how did my man fumble that play so damn hard 💀💀💀 man coulda just been like “i really like hanging out with you too” and boom

Dex-chan lover
This just shows how the 'make her jealous' trope could spectacularly backfire. Had Azusa been a normie and not a manga character he could have destroyed everything and been humiliated.

Also MC's dilemma here is that Amatella is obviously nuts and will not take any delay well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
for some reason , there is no romance tag here. so i don’t even know if MMC will even end up with either of them

Supporter
I think she legitimately likes him.

I'm pretty sure the "yeah it'd be crazy to fall in love with someone just because they were nice once" line was for herself not him.
I'm actually starting to think that might be the case - she's not quite reacting the way I'd have expected if she was just looking to play games with him. Though that said, after last chapter I thought her next move would be to try and get closer to him so she could regain the upper hand, and she's definitely trying to get closer with the weekend movie date at her place . . . this is just a healthier way to do that than I anticipated.

Also, a rather sexier way to do it - it's hard not to agree with the MC that this has a definite "Netflix and chill" feeling to it. I don't think that's how it'll turn out, though, and not just because he'd need to be knocked out cold by a 12 inch strap on in order to not self-sabotage that situation - I think Azusa knows what it looks like and is going to explicitly subvert that, though if he plays the oblivious fool enough she'll probably tease him about it.

Definitely still feeling the yandere vibes, though . . . but I'm getting them from both Azusa and Amatella, so it's hard to know if that's just the general tone of the whole thing or if it's genuinely going to turn into a bloodbath of some kind.

Users who are viewing this thread