The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
If it was my dream It would've been "choose? ok, I'll choose both! come 'ere!"...

Dex-chan lover
Bro was too indecisive. Now, everything might fall apart because of his dumb ass decisions.

BTW, I don't think he cancelled his date with Azusa, he's probably just two-timing on the same day.

Banned
A teasing older woman and a clearly menhera (not yandere) girl.

I love this. Poor weak-kun

Fed-Kun's army
Everybody in the comments thinking they're the best life coach and would know exactly what to do and say obviously don't understand that this MC is probably the realist one yet.

1. Walking a mile in someone else's clinically depressed and introverted mind takes humility.
2. Making a decision in real life, is way different from making a decision while reading it out.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a good example of why low self esteem is unattractive, imagine having to date this guy ? Azusa has the patience of a saint

Aggregator gang
I didn't get the impression that he cancelled anything. It seems that he is meeting with the 'hot' girl later that night. It would have been better to postpone the 'otaku' girl until Sunday but he believes that what she wants is urgent. Also, he has every given RIGHT to find out which girl is better for him. Him not knowing after only meeting with them a few times is NORMAL. Yeah, he should just make a decision right? Well, he barely knows what HE WANTS so asking him to make a decision on limited information is just like saying just dive into the pool and whatever happens happens.

Besides, he has NO established relationship with either of these women. Neither of them are his girlfriend. He's not cheating since he's not in a relationship AT ALL. Now once he makes a commitment to either of them then do the right thing and cut the other one off. The way he did things was wrong but him getting to know which girl he actually wants in his life is not.
I think for once the MC actually had a point when he saw her overreaction in text. There could very well be something up at that point. I'd be extremely concerned if someone said that to me after just asking to meet.

Dex-chan lover
If you don't wanna trouble yourself, just pick the girl the most near-your-age or older, never younger.

A
I didn't get the impression that he cancelled anything. It seems that he is meeting with the 'hot' girl later that night. It would have been better to postpone the 'otaku' girl until Sunday but he believes that what she wants is urgent. Also, he has every given RIGHT to find out which girl is better for him. Him not knowing after only meeting with them a few times is NORMAL. Yeah, he should just make a decision right? Well, he barely knows what HE WANTS so asking him to make a decision on limited information is just like saying just dive into the pool and whatever happens happens.

Besides, he has NO established relationship with either of these women. Neither of them are his girlfriend. He's not cheating since he's not in a relationship AT ALL. Now once he makes a commitment to either of them then do the right thing and cut the other one off. The way he did things was wrong but him getting to know which girl he actually wants in his life is not.
actually based

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you're fucked. Neither choice can lead to a good end.
  1. Sadistic bitch who gets her jollies fucking with weak-willed men, or
  2. Obsessive fan who manipulates by applying guilt.
The emotional trauma you'll have at the end of this will haunt you until the day you die alone.

Double-page supporter
Inb4 they are both the same girl
I am thinking the same to be honest.

The title is also singular ("woman") which leads me to believe it's the same girl that's showing him two different persona's.
The author tries to make it seem at times that it's impossible for it to be the same person, but I am leaning heavily to that it's trying to use a unreliable narrative to try and portray it as two characters while it's actually the same person.

Will be interesting to wait and see how it turns out.

i dont really get where the azusa is crazy idea comes from. Nothing she did so far was particularly manipulating.

I am thinking the same to be honest.

The title is also singular ("woman") which leads me to believe it's the same girl that's showing him two different persona's.
The author tries to make it seem at times that it's impossible for it to be the same person, but I am leaning heavily to that it's trying to use a unreliable narrative to try and portray it as two characters while it's actually the same person.

Will be interesting to wait and see how it turns out.
Bit of a necro, but Japanese doesn't really have plurals like that. The Japanese title could very well be talking about any number of women/girls.

Users who are viewing this thread