The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
That makes the whole situation a lot more open ended to making this a wholesome / teasing romcom vs some sort of emotional hurt-fest.
Yeah, the nuances of the English language can be a bitch like that sometimes.
If we can get some kind of confirmation that @ysil69's version is the more accurate one, then that would reframe the entire premise for us.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like compared to the pre-serialization version of this, she's not malicious with her teasing, this seems more well meaning in her teasing. Similar to the Nagatoro manga - webcomic version I have a feeling this woman does have a thing for MC and is just bad at showing it.

Contributor
"Is it okay to sit side by side in situations like this" :question:

??? Bro, you mean you watch movies with friends who sit in front, behind or diagonally from you even when the seats beside are available? Even if he's never watched a movie in a theater with a friend before, I just can't believe that line of thinking.

Dex-chan lover
how can he decent enough to ask about her brother but not fezz up he wants it to be a date the fuck then if she doesn't the could still prolly be friends mby (unless he wants to wallow in the cuck-soup of wanting her but not saying it)
also i have zero social skill and i can tell she either wants the date or is teasing him(aka fucking with him for lulz)pull the Band-Aid off mate if ya wait it only hurts more

Supporter
man im only here to self-insert but why can't this guy just own up to WANTING to be on a date with her. she is throwing herself at him and he just winces and moans like a bitch
Dude has the emotional development and relationship experience of a grade schooler. In this situation, it's a win if he doesn't piss himself.

Users who are viewing this thread