The Woman Who Messes With My Emotions (2022) - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Love hotel is the final boss. This movie date was like a second dungeon and he cleared it well. It's only gonna get harder from here; his emotions will be attacked from all sides, so I hope the lad is prepared.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I will accept this turning into a harem manga only if all of the girls are just as fucked up and quirky as the main girl.

Even better if they all work together to mess with the MC and it develops into a weird polyamorous bullying relationship.

Now that would be new and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
the OL is really cute but yeah i don't think this is the place for a harem, given mc becomes less of a dullard

Dex-chan lover
Cool the one thing that can ruin this story about people learning how to communicate, rival drama

Him actually saying that he wants to spend time with her is huge. I realized that as much as he openly communicates his questions and vulnerability, he never communicates that he likes her and wants to be around her. She does that all the time, but non-verbally. They're honestly both waiting for the same thing; for each other to say that they like them. He's waiting for her to plainly verbally state it, but she's been waiting for fucking anything since he's always tripping over himself to add qualifiers to anything he asks. Cupping her ear on his mouth was one of those bold, powerful moves that makes her really shine in this one.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't turn this into a harem, Author-san. I enjoy plenty of harem mangas but I don't see this story getting any benefits from going down that road.
It probably won't be a harem.... but we might get a 3rd party foil...

Though I hope not...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scan Radeon!

For everyone worrying about this turning into a harem, Who hurt you? One page with a girl sending a text and you're running arround screaming the sky is falling. 2 girls is at most a love triangle. Even then he doesn't seem to be at all interested in anyone else.

A harem would be 3 or more girls chasing after 1 guy and him having feelings for all of the girls. Date A Live is a harem, To Love Ru is a harem. Yankee JK Kuzuhana is a harem. This is not.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh no rival drama....unless it is to show if she is a yandere or not

Supporter
At this point he just needs to go see Honoka for some soap experience. Then he'll have the confidence to invite A-san to a hotel.

Dex-chan lover
I like her alot more here with just the teasing. On the other spin offs she was proper mentally abusing him hahah

Users who are viewing this thread