The World God Only Knows

I liked the manga, but the ending was kinda stupid. The sudden time travel was uneccesary and focused a lot on Temri only to chose the complete left field option. I think a better twist ending would be to have Keima friendzone all the girls and remain faithful to his pfp.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
I think listening to each of the character theme songs while reading the manga makes the experience 100x better.

Does any of you know a fan-spin off ending between Keima and Chihiro? I need something more cuz this ending didn't feel complete.

The last ark was so drawn out and disconnected from the other girls like elsie. It made the ending bittersweet. The ending on its own is actually decent but when put into context of taking place after the last arc.....quite lacking

Masterpiece. Even though I hate the ending and who the hero choose, still a masterpiece. Sad there no sequel...

Not shocked he ended up with Chihiro. still, wish it was Ayumi or Else

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ending felt kinda rushed, wish we had 5 more chapters of winding down before the conclusion, but I think its a good conclusion for the series and even if the girl I like most didn't win, I think the winner is the best choice for Keima

This is (currently) THE best harem manga I’ve read. Here’s my review of it:

MC: A relatable and well-designed character. Instead of the typical awkward person that everybody somehow immediately falls in love with. This actually made sense and you could see why the girls fell in love with him. The creator of this manga must be a real player irl iykwim.

Female characters: They weren’t a love interest just for the sake of having one, they were there because the story was made better by them.

Imouto: Best girl.

Ending:
It was amazing, him ending up with Chihiro made sense since she was there from the start and liked him for him, not the image people had made of him during his conquering quest. Even he had mentioned that the way he was conquering the girls wasn’t good for a long-term relationship, just a quick love.
Absolutely amazing.

Conclusion:
This has been one of the best harem manga I’ve ever read, it’ll actually be hard to top this. I’d recommend this to harem and non-harems fans alike. It really is a splendid series, So go ahead and read the first 5 chapters, before you know it you’re reading 250+ chapters.

Criticism: Some people disagree with the ending, and some people complain that some parts went by too fast. I partially agree with the latter statement, but the manga is really well structured, just not perfect.

Final Rating: 9.5/10

Dex-chan lover
A series ruined in a couple of chapters... Best way to describe this. I am sorry but I don't understand people justifying
Chihiro as the winning girl.
She liked him for who he was??? Oh and Elsie didn't??? How can we even ignore her development the one who clearly watched him change all those persona's when trying to conquer each girl but still fell in love with him for who he was behind all that.

Genuinely distraught from this ending... Never going to read anything from this author ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread