The World God Only Knows

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload. I finally got around to reading this entire thing. After reading it, I've made the decision that best girl didn't win =( Poor Dokuro.

Hope they don't adapt any more to anime. That child arc was absolutely atrocious and the ending was abrupt, unexplained and meaningless. It's obvious the mangaka got bored of the story and just wanted to finish it.

Dex-chan lover
TBH the author could've pulled off a harem, and there was stuff in the manga to support it. I'm fine with the winner I guess, though if we couldn't get a harem ending at least let the others off more gently :/

Fed-Kun's army
That side the story is good! If you want to start read some good comedy this manga is your hormie!

For me, this is just another plain tasteless just another happy ending.

This manga takes me back. I actually saw Season 1 of the anime, which is the best out of the 3, before reading the manga. Yui Arc was my favorite, by the way.

Once the conquests ended, the story started to get pretty dull. The main reason I stuck around because I wanted to see who Keima ends up with. Hope and expectations was completely destroyed 🙁 . Don't get me wrong, the winning girl is okay but I can't help but feel like a choice made out of guilt, even though it's not. Can't say any more since it would be a spoiler.

I thought I could find solace in the anime... NOPE ... skipped about half of the heroines and completely rushed the Goddess Revival Arc with an ending that made it seem like nothing ever happened.

In short, It's a good read but find a good stopping point and pretend that the later chapters never existed or risk getting a gap in your heart.

On another note, If you want an MC similar to Keima, you might consider reading "Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat".

Double-page supporter
Reread this after 5 years and jesus ... the last arc is as atrocious as I remember

Did the anime cover everything in the manga?
And if not where should I continue to read?

@Pancakeza
9 arks, damn.. welp I guess I'll just start from 1 and skim through the parts I already know.
Thanks for the quick reply!

The ending is good... but..
Hopefully, the author will make a harem ending spin off, so all girls will be happy.

Contributor
A reminder to pray for the anon who had to eat his own shit because of the ending.

Aggregator gang
People are so mad. I dunno, maybe I wasn't as invested in this as a harem. I just thought the MC was funny. The ending is still bizarre, though.

edit: actually, thinking about it, Elsea's ending is dumb. Glad the marriage got resolved, though.

Users who are viewing this thread