The World is Full of Monsters, So I Want to Live as I Wish

Reverse isekai?
Oh well, this is pretty unique?
But i don't know....seems like one of those which started good but turn trashy over time.
MC's character is kinda unlikeable to me, with some real thicc plot armor too. He reached the lowest point to me the moment he screaming for his life like a little b!tch with the ogre, and then act like a pro assassins moment later with the black wolf. Keep your mind Author, is he a little b!tch or a badass..? Because that's not how you develop character.
And the DOG !!...
i guess the author like dogs pretty much ? but c'mon, make it a bit realistic, that OP dog basically the author screaming "there's cute dog here, so please like the story.." Also the sniper gal obsessed with the dog, and that's basically her most important reason why would she be joining him at all, "he's got a doge, so he's gud man" wut?
and don't let me start on katana girl's dog. Gosh, why not just remove the bland human MC and tell us about the adventures of OP dog butchering ogres with skill and what not.

hell yeah i just visited the Translators website and i saw that they will release new chapters soon enough

@Shakur same, please don't tell me we're reading the web novel and this is based on the light novel or something😂

suddenly a rpg mechanic and monsters appear in a metroplitan city

are you sure this isn't a fantasy manhwa?

Dex-chan lover
so.... when's the next chap coming...? or is the raws taking a break?

Good story but trash MC'S personality. He has a fear resistance but still a coward fucking shit 2/10​

Contributor
@Luxt101 chapter 23 came out in November/December and volume 5 was released a month ago covering up to ch. 25. Current chapter now is 26.

Have you read hentai manga where the male character doesn't have feature (nose, eyes) on his face?
And don't have much use and personality at all except to just flaunt his pee pee for obvious reason..?
That's what this MC was like,
he left zero impression to me,
So much that i wish he was replaced with idiot character, I'll at least cursed his idiocy while reading and that's something to remember.

I liked the concept, I thought it could provide me with interesting survival adventure in a post apocalyptic fantasy-ish real world that's different from your usual Isekai but that's probably asking too much.

Dex-chan lover
@Gerogeroman
I'm not sure why you hate the MC so much since he's not that bland. True that he used a lot of plot armor and plot weapons but his skils kept progressing. His fight with high orc especially has showcased his developments. He is definitely better than those faceless hentai protagonists that you mentioned.

The best part of this manga is not the MC but Momo anyway 😀

Users who are viewing this thread