The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Huh.... That "American teacher who couldn't keep it in his pants" looks familiar... Oh wow... Austin Jones??
(オースティン・ジョーンズ) I knew I recognized those emo-bangs.

Aggregator gang
Laughing_Wolves_Banner.jpg

Ah...the hot girls with big boobs but wear glasses and neat feminine hair to look plain.
Yeah, I get that too.

Double-page supporter
This would be a lot better if it didn’t exaggerate how thirsty people are all the time
I agree- real world isn't nearly this bad. I mean, I suppose the idea is we're seeing the worst of them, but it still seems extreme. I never did anything of the sort when I was a boy in high school- I was tight lipped about my sexual interests, even if they were, generally, pretty standard. At least... I think I was already showing interest in that stuff, if only because of physical impulses... but I had very few outlets and I was very much not comfortable discussing such things with classmates or really anyone.
Would she actually want to meet him, though?
I kind of hope she doesn't look into him. Even if he's from her world, he's still a statutory rapist, and investigating him would just hurt her reputation as a levelheaded individual who doesn't think with her crotch.
Yeah meeting that guys is a bad idea
I don't think she would, but if he's from the other world, maybe there are others? Hopefully other girls, so they can have camaraderie about dealing with the shift in the value of their sexuality and such. But a rare decent guy would be nice, too.
Ah...the hot girls with big boobs but wear glasses and neat feminine hair to look plain.
Yeah, I get that too.
I just like glasses and long, straight hair. I appreciate a nice set of breasts, too, to be fair, but so long as she's nice enough looking and has a good personality (and our interests sufficiently align), I'd be happy. I will note, outside of the long hair, most of my physical preferences were molded by my ex, who was a short, bespectacled, well-endowed nerdy gal. A nerdy shortstack, if you will.

Users who are viewing this thread