The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 2 Ch. 17.5 - Volume 2 Extra: Kawashima from the Original World

Aggregator gang
Heh, I figured original Kawashima would be understanding like that, considering her reverse world self is so over the top.

Double-page supporter
Kawashima knows what’s up. Also I guess getting sent to reverse world was some kinda of monkey’s paw wish. Like she wanted to live in a world where boys weren’t perverts so she got sent to a world where GIRLS were the pervs.

Fed-Kun's army
Another world's Kawashima is a Semen Demon, this one is an Angel.
Damn, I wanna see more of the original world's girls before and after both Ichikawas change places.

That's...not exactly true, but it's not exactly FALSE either. I'm not sure if this is legitimately the author's view or if it's Kawashima's muddled view of things from the other side.

It's a pretty good analogy. And kinda shows how evil feminists are when witch hunting eroticism.

Dex-chan lover
both of the 2 kawashima-s from the normal world and the reverse world is so open-minded .

a more simpler sample : will you say "ew , so disgusting , you are buying toilet papers to wipe your dirty butt" . it is because humans are humans ... living creatures ... that stuff accumulates ... you have to release it ... a normal phenomenon ...

Double-page supporter
@Knighto This is the original world, and the alternate version of the protagonist is talking to the original world's Kawashima.
No... it's still the same protagonist. This takes place before she jumped worlds. I seriously doubt alt-Ishikawa would give a damn to question it, since she would know what it's like to have a raging libido.

Users who are viewing this thread