The World of That Otome Game is Tough for Us

Banned
Total garbage!
A piece of crap that should be at the bottom of the deepest abyss next to communism!
Anyone who says this garbage is good is a lover of NTR, oreimo and cuties!
If you like the real novel, the characters, the story, DON'T READ THIS TRASH! YOU WILL END UP HATING LEON AND LUXON BECAUSE OF MARIE! ESPECIALLY LIVIA AND ANGIE SUFFER FROM NTR AND WILL DIE BECAUSE OF MARIE!

Dex-chan lover
Total garbage!
A piece of crap that should be at the bottom of the deepest abyss next to communism!
Anyone who says this garbage is good is a lover of NTR, oreimo and cuties!
If you like the real novel, the characters, the story, DON'T READ THIS TRASH! YOU WILL END UP HATING LEON AND LUXON BECAUSE OF MARIE! ESPECIALLY LIVIA AND ANGIE SUFFER FROM NTR AND WILL DIE BECAUSE OF MARIE!
1st, OreImo is a great series. You should be ashamed of yourself.

2nd, Livia and Angie do not suffer because of Marie in this. In this, there is an alternative threat that's brain washing people.. and THAT is what's making them suffer...

In fact, this is an alternative world where Angie and Marie don't even know Leon. So it's not NTR.

And it's actually a better written romance story than the original.

Tot

2nd, Livia and Angie do not suffer because of Marie in this. In this, there is an alternative threat that's brain washing people.. and THAT is what's making them suffer...

In fact, this is an alternative world where Angie and Marie don't even know Leon. So it's not NTR.

Totally agree with you. The chemistry between Leon and Marie is way better than the one between him and his harem in the main route.

Dex-chan lover
I loved this SS plotline much more than the one in the main story. I'd love to see the manga get translated.
It's nice to see the threats neutralized in a much more efficient manner. It is sad to see Livia get crapped on with no friendly support. Interested to see how the SS is resolved.

Dex-chan lover
I loved this SS plotline much more than the one in the main story. I'd love to see the manga get translated.
It's nice to see the threats neutralized in a much more efficient manner. It is sad to see Livia get crapped on with no friendly support. Interested to see how the SS is resolved.
I actually think that's the one stupid part of the series...

This is supposed to be a world where she's loved and happy.... but for absolutely no reason, all the boys are horrible and stuff...

I mean, from the start, this was one of those cheap stories where the "villainess" wasn't actually bad (which isn't how these games actually are and is just done as a cheap and lazy "deconstruction") and the heroes are the real villains.... though it makes big booby "villainess" a much easier to support waifu.... which was probably the real point...

And honestly some of the darker plots are what actually drag down the story...

By the way, to any person reading this post, you might know this, but I'd share this anyways just so you don't miss gold (or you don't understand WHY these stories are great).

If you want a series showing the way the games really are is showed I recommend: "My Next Life as a Villainess" with Bakarina being a decent person changing everything. It's also a great deconstruction because Bakarina worries about being the villainess but is too dumb to realize she changed her fate already.

And if you want a great deconstruction that's actually done well AND gives a great reason for the original heroine to be evil:
"Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance"
This actually shows how a villainess is actually a villainess and how it's the actions of the characters that make them the heroes and villains... why the character was a hero and villain in the original games and how changing who they were actually changes everything.

Dex-chan lover
Have read the SS (Till latest which is 9?) and the LN version of this
This is a much darker take of the original series in which Leon decided to interfere Marie's attempt to take over the Heroine role from Livia and actually stay true to the "Mob" role that Leon is supposed to be.

"Personally", I find this version of the story more interesting with more lore on the world explained (Including Leon's family background). The story has a more serious tone and Marie actually has more understanding on Leon's struggle with his morale than Livia and Angelica from the original main story. The chemistry between Leon and Marie is just something that doesn't exist in the original LN (I've dropped the original LN after Volume 8 because the story was really getting boring)

Best part is that Justice is given properly to the poorer nobles instead of being a comedy relief (Leon blackmailing them to work under him or so in the original). The Prince and his goon's have a more distorted personality and evil tone instead of being an idiotic bunch for comedic purpose.

There's many thing that is interesting in this version of the story so if you have question I can try to answer as much as I can remember

Banned

1. Defending oreimo says you better shut up, japan hate it even.
2. Don't be an idiot, it's thanks to the fake saint they both suffer, literally the prince's behavior is not real and together with Leon they are the ones who destroyed Angie.
3. Of course it's NTR! Angie will marry Leon because the duke's family forced her, the new kingdom wants the mecha and the non Luxon ship on their side, it will be NTR because Angie will not give a child to leon, she will have a child with a lover and leon will take care of his wife Angie's child with his lover!
4. You are such an idiot that you deny reality...I remind you this silly, NOELLE IS DEAD!!! if you know the importance of the tree, you should know how stupid it is to have killed her.

Banned
this route is more darker than the main route. For me, I prefer marie route than the main route. But well, I like both route. It's incredible story!
There's nothing dark about it, it's all fake without evidence and it's not route, it's fanfic by the author!

Banned

I for one will love to see when the idiots who praise marie look like ASSHOLES when Arcadia comes out. marie reveals that she lied and they all die because of marie and her desire to make Leon's real girlfriends suffer!

Banned
I actually think that's the one stupid part of the series...

This is supposed to be a world where she's loved and happy.... but for absolutely no reason, all the boys are horrible and stuff...

I mean, from the start, this was one of those cheap stories where the "villainess" wasn't actually bad (which isn't how these games actually are and is just done as a cheap and lazy "deconstruction") and the heroes are the real villains.... though it makes big booby "villainess" a much easier to support waifu.... which was probably the real point...

And honestly some of the darker plots are what actually drag down the story...

By the way, to any person reading this post, you might know this, but I'd share this anyways just so you don't miss gold (or you don't understand WHY these stories are great).

If you want a series showing the way the games really are is showed I recommend: "My Next Life as a Villainess" with Bakarina being a decent person changing everything. It's also a great deconstruction because Bakarina worries about being the villainess but is too dumb to realize she changed her fate already.

And if you want a great deconstruction that's actually done well AND gives a great reason for the original heroine to be evil:
"Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance"
This actually shows how a villainess is actually a villainess and how it's the actions of the characters that make them the heroes and villains... why the character was a hero and villain in the original games and how changing who they were actually changes everything.
I'm more surprised by the fact that you're stupid and say something logical, but it doesn't take away from the fact that you're an idiot
For the last time, IT'S AN AUTHOR'S FANFIC REPLETED WITH LIES! It is all false! The primary evidence is in marie, how the fuck can she have saint powers being the same story...that's why those who defend her are marietards, because they are morons!

Banned
Have read the SS (Till latest which is 9?) and the LN version of this
This is a much darker take of the original series in which Leon decided to interfere Marie's attempt to take over the Heroine role from Livia and actually stay true to the "Mob" role that Leon is supposed to be.

"Personally", I find this version of the story more interesting with more lore on the world explained (Including Leon's family background). The story has a more serious tone and Marie actually has more understanding on Leon's struggle with his morale than Livia and Angelica from the original main story. The chemistry between Leon and Marie is just something that doesn't exist in the original LN (I've dropped the original LN after Volume 8 because the story was really getting boring)

Best part is that Justice is given properly to the poorer nobles instead of being a comedy relief (Leon blackmailing them to work under him or so in the original). The Prince and his goon's have a more distorted personality and evil tone instead of being an idiotic bunch for comedic purpose.

There's many thing that is interesting in this version of the story so if you have question I can try to answer as much as I can remember
No, it's not a dark version or any nonsense, it's a bunch of lies and bullshit where they ruin and hate Livia and deify marie as a mary sue!
It's stupid what you say, the idiot Leon has intervened in a hypocritical way in the plot when it involves marie! or you forget the sky pirates? you forget about stealing the flutes so the deities don't disprove marie's lie?
But what an idiot you are, what information of the world is there if there is nothing! the family of Leon does not give any information because it is not real that, vol 11 says you are an idiot because the false ancestor of Leon died without having children and now Julian is the real descendant of the false saint, you see how it is stupid? they tell you that marie is cousin now of Julian!
Hahahaha serious says the ignorant, hahahaha better than Livia and Angie says XD.
That's why I call you stupid, because you are! literally the novela has already proven that this crap is fake! aren't you one of the retarded group on reddit? there they worship marie and their admin is a retarded cancer!
But how stupid you are my god, I better laugh at you, because you really are stupid and you don't know that they are fake personalities!
You don't read the novela anymore you big idiot and you want to answer questions? you really are stupid you know? i better tell you marietard. and i'm leaving, really idiot people are idiots for denying reality!

Dex-chan lover
To other people reading
Just ignore that one user, he is infamous throughout the Otome game community for their hate towards Marie route or anything related to Marie (thanks for using the same username btw)
Just set him to ignore and let's just move on with the series discussion

Banned
To other people reading
Just ignore that one user, he is infamous throughout the Otome game community for their hate towards Marie route or anything related to Marie (thanks for using the same username btw)
Just set him to ignore and let's just move on with the series discussion
To everyone reading this: ignore this guy, he is a liar marietard, what he says is false, the reddit community of this thing are idiots who deny and destroy the reality of the novel, just telling them that vol 11 of the novel shows that all this is false and these guys lie saying that it is superior to the novel or that marie is better than Leon's real girlfriends, but I will tell you this, Leon kills his real girlfriends to save marie, tell me where the hell is the good?
I will be waiting for vol 12 to rub in all the idiots who speak well of fake marie, showing how the "story" itself proves that marie is the antichrist of this story and that she is the one who ruined the world by being a horrible woman!

Dex-chan lover
1. Defending oreimo says you better shut up, japan hate it even.
2. Don't be an idiot, it's thanks to the fake saint they both suffer, literally the prince's behavior is not real and together with Leon they are the ones who destroyed Angie.
3. Of course it's NTR! Angie will marry Leon because the duke's family forced her, the new kingdom wants the mecha and the non Luxon ship on their side, it will be NTR because Angie will not give a child to leon, she will have a child with a lover and leon will take care of his wife Angie's child with his lover!
4. You are such an idiot that you deny reality...I remind you this silly, NOELLE IS DEAD!!! if you know the importance of the tree, you should know how stupid it is to have killed her.
The fact that you need to result to personal insults isn't a good sign for your arguments...

And OreImo not only sold well, but had a lot of promotion just because of how popular it was....

And none of your arguments even make sense... adding personal insults doesn't make your argumenrs good...

Banned
The fact that you need to result to personal insults isn't a good sign for your arguments...

And OreImo not only sold well, but had a lot of promotion just because of how popular it was....

And none of your arguments even make sense... adding personal insults doesn't make your argumenrs good...
No, the fact that I use insults is because I am talking to people who tell lies and nonsense and worse if they are from the reddit fandom where like the woke, if you take them the opposite they get angry with you, therefore my arguments are valid because I remind them that the reality is another, one where someone can tell them their truths.

Oreimo was a failure! The novel and anime was well received because of Kyosuke's life and the ship with the girls, the problem that brought the hate to the author is the ending with Kirino, where her own fandom got angry because the author ruined it. The PSP game was a blessing for the author because there he had assistants that helped him to achieve a perfect ending with all of them, especially Kirino's ending, you can't say it was well received with that disastrous ending.

No, my arguments make all the sense in the world, I base it on what happens with the actual novel and the lies it tells in this fanfic made by the author. You are just a crybaby who says that "insults" takes away weight from my arguments, when in reality you give zero, none of the crybabies here can argue anything positive or defend this crap fake story because they are just tasteless fetishes they have. Accept it, if you really want to refute what I say you would say it, but since you have nothing to refute you say the nonsense you comment.

Dex-chan lover
No, the fact that I use insults is because I am talking to people who tell lies and nonsense and worse if they are from the reddit fandom where like the woke, if you take them the opposite they get angry with you, therefore my arguments are valid because I remind them that the reality is another, one where someone can tell them their truths.

Oreimo was a failure! The novel and anime was well received because of Kyosuke's life and the ship with the girls, the problem that brought the hate to the author is the ending with Kirino, where her own fandom got angry because the author ruined it. The PSP game was a blessing for the author because there he had assistants that helped him to achieve a perfect ending with all of them, especially Kirino's ending, you can't say it was well received with that disastrous ending.

No, my arguments make all the sense in the world, I base it on what happens with the actual novel and the lies it tells in this fanfic made by the author. You are just a crybaby who says that "insults" takes away weight from my arguments, when in reality you give zero, none of the crybabies here can argue anything positive or defend this crap fake story because they are just tasteless fetishes they have. Accept it, if you really want to refute what I say you would say it, but since you have nothing to refute you say the nonsense you comment.
Actually, you are wrong; the Kirino ship was popular, it was just that at the time, people thought there was going to be a twist where they weren't actually related OR the author would have guts and make them get together.

And the PSP game had a better ending because they actually got together. Author was in a dilema because both of the endings he wanted weren't allowed by the publisher... his publishing group was too PG for incest ending and the twist he was relying on (one he used for the PSP) was banned...

And even IN the light novel, the author literally explained that he wasn't allowed to do the "they aren't blood related" twist any more (which he fixed for his next series).

In fact, the anime ending was something people looked forward to even after the LN was released and people knew the ending.

And your explanation for NTR made no sense because the girls would have never even met Leon so they weren't NTR'd

Users who are viewing this thread