The World's Fastest Level Up! - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :aquadrink: :dogkek:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Well hopefully he will get first yummy exploration rewards

Dex-chan lover
Been so long since I read this but the levels are for what?? He oneshot each and everyone lol Where's the leveling?

Dex-chan lover
Been so long since I read this but the levels are for what?? He oneshot each and everyone lol Where's the leveling?
IIRC he’s the agi attacker type. Which means that he can kill them as easily as they can kill him.

Which means that he’d have to fight like a Musou character if you want to finish that 5000-wolves set without dying.

Dex-chan lover
IIRC he’s the agi attacker type. Which means that he can kill them as easily as they can kill him.

Which means that he’d have to fight like a Musou character if you want to finish that 5000-wolves set without dying.
Ah, its my mistake. Was remembering his level to be 600+ and thought level don't matter much but after rereading the previous chapter, his level is actually 6000+ so it make sense for him to oneshot the mobs.

Dex-chan lover
I hope I'm not the only one annoyed that he spoke about large numbers being a problem for him, then watched a large group approach him from one direction and let them surround him without any resistance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread