The Worn and Torn Newbie - Ch. 173

Dex-chan lover
:question: did he just... miss on purpose?
Did you not read the last few chapters? He's a pretty alright person stuck on a shitty team due to a contract, plus he found out that he's getting fired anyway after the tournament. He's realized that he's surrounded by assholes so he's just paying them back in the way that hurts worse, by giving them a bad rep in a way that can't be covered up

Dex-chan lover
Did you not read the last few chapters? He's a pretty alright person stuck on a shitty team due to a contract, plus he found out that he's getting fired anyway after the tournament. He's realized that he's surrounded by assholes so he's just paying them back in the way that hurts worse, by giving them a bad rep in a way that can't be covered up
For me, I glazed over because I don't follow nor am I interested in esports depicted in this story, mostly due to asspulls stuff in the pvp like not explaining the unequal gear and levels. It looks unregulated, and therefore bullshit in terms of actual esports

Supporter
And now the melee fighters get to go at it, only one knows all the moves of the other. :D

For me, I glazed over because I don't follow nor am I interested in esports depicted in this story, mostly due to asspulls stuff in the pvp like not explaining the unequal gear and levels. It looks unregulated, and therefore bullshit in terms of actual esports
True but I do still find it some what interesting to see the hard work that people put into it pay off by being an absolute god in esports, just my take honestly.

Dex-chan lover
True but I do still find it some what interesting to see the hard work that people put into it pay off by being an absolute god in esports, just my take honestly.
I think you'd like Shangri-La Frontier then, the manga had a recent esports arc, and it felt leagues above what I saw here

I think you'd like Shangri-La Frontier then, the manga had a recent esports arc, and it felt leagues above what I saw here
Thanks for suggesting that one, I'll give it a read, also I don't know how to delete posts so sorry for replying twice.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for suggesting that one, I'll give it a read, also I don't know how to delete posts so sorry for replying twice.
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread