The Worn and Torn Newbie - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

I actually felt pretty bad for antagonist redhead 🤣 Her shooow...

Dex-chan lover
LineAge II has a system similar to this, when I played I did it a few times with several weapons

withLogoSmall.png

i mean. mans got all the money he needs anyway. and plus he can just do it again if he wanted

Supporter
MC's officially mentally handicapped. 🥴 He just said himself nobody knew it's performance wasn't up to par, so he would have gotten astronomical sums for the unprecedented +9, and could have just gone to get a duplicate item for his purpose, but instead he obstinately wasted his fortune. 💀
(This AFTER his the traumatizing experience of his first run.)

MC's officially mentally handicapped. 🥴 He just said himself nobody knew it's performance wasn't up to par, so he would have gotten astronomical sums for the unprecedented +9, and could have just gone to get a duplicate item for his purpose, but instead he obstinately wasted his fortune. 💀
(This AFTER his the traumatizing experience of his first run.)
I feel like that sword must perform better based kn which enhancement it breaks on or something or you can only get it on that floor of the tower and no one else can get it yet and it's not worth climbing the tower unless it's for content.

Supporter
I feel like that sword must perform better based kn which enhancement it breaks on or something or you can only get it on that floor of the tower and no one else can get it yet and it's not worth climbing the tower unless it's for content.
Yeah, but can't he just revisit the floor himself and get another? Or share the methods to one of the rankers and have them get it in exchange?

Users who are viewing this thread