The Yandere Pet Cat Is Overly Domineering - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Ok now I’m just wondering if it’s from the cats perspective or if the guy has some kind of mental illness. The last chapter kinda points to her actually being some kind of bakeneko or other (cat Yokai).
Even then him not getting the hint or him being wilfully ignoring , suggests one of a few things.
1. He can only think of her as a cat
2. He is somewhat afraid of her being a Yokai and Yandere
3. His household might have been protecting/ deifying them for generations as some kind of priests and he’s hesitant to cross that sinful act against something his family worships.
4. He isn’t into the fairer sex

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs Lesen for the translation.

Supporter
Ok now I’m just wondering if it’s from the cats perspective or if the guy has some kind of mental illness. The last chapter kinda points to her actually being some kind of bakeneko or other (cat Yokai).
Even then him not getting the hint or him being wilfully ignoring , suggests one of a few things.
1. He can only think of her as a cat
2. He is somewhat afraid of her being a Yokai and Yandere
3. His household might have been protecting/ deifying them for generations as some kind of priests and he’s hesitant to cross that sinful act against something his family worships.
4. He isn’t into the fairer sex

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs Lesen for the translation.
5. Since he's shown no inclination toward guys but reacts like a flustered virgin when presented with literal pussy in his lap AND that he's canonically never had a GF, he suffered some kinda trauma regarding women at a young age that he hasn't been able to move on from.

Dex-chan lover
5. Since he's shown no inclination toward guys but reacts like a flustered virgin when presented with literal pussy in his lap AND that he's canonically never had a GF, he suffered some kinda trauma regarding women at a young age that he hasn't been able to move on from.
Good theory it would explain a bit

Dex-chan lover
Related Tab, for the missing R18 pages (not on Mangadex)

Dex-chan lover
Where are they then?
untranslated on hentai-sites? I don't search for this R18 pages, they are most likely worthless.
the rule is: manga(?) on fanbox = second page/chapter is sex related, therefore many comments about a virgin MC are always funny.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just thinking that she's probably a bakeneko that erases his memories after every time she transforms. It makes more sense that way.

Users who are viewing this thread