The Year We Turned 29 - Ch. 19 - One Day, All of a Sudden (1/3)

Dex-chan lover
That was way too sudden of a move right there. Her mom could've at least told her what she was planning before the exact day it happens.

I really appreciate how nice her co-workers are and how they balance out how much of a useless waste of space their boss is.

Sadly, it feels like her relationship with June is gonna go sour. I was hoping for them to stay together even if things get rocky as a contrast to her friends who'll most likely be entering new relationships.

I really like the chef but it's sad to think she might end up breaking up with June:(

from what I saw in the raws, june and woori breaks up and tbh I really like this chef guy more.

Thank you to Sonyeo Project for the update! This is one of my favourite ongoing webtoons and I really appreciate it. I would volunteer to help with redrawing/typesetting if I had the time to spare ;_;

Bong's mom feels a lot like my mom, who occasionally tells me to move out and says stuff like she wants to retire soon and travel the world haha....I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if I woke up one day and something similar to what happened to Bong Woori happened to me....

Fed-Kun's army
Shouldn't her mom tell her the day before or sometime earlier? Not like when you are half awakened from bed...

dang chef boy is really going for it

edit after reading the next chapter: I was wrong

Users who are viewing this thread