The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Villainess Can't Escape

Everyone else: OMG IT'S SMUT 😳
Me: This isn't even that smutty....

(I will freely admit that I have read a fair few TL/Josei titles from Comic Festa/CoolMic which is skewing my perception a bit but... there was barely even any foreplay! I am disappoint.)

I thought it was similar lol so it is a novel oneshot I really enjoyed even though it was very fast paced, and now it's become a manga oneshot wowzy I'm in love

wait, i know this novel. they got two chapter however i kinda remember that
they didn't do it till the end. he waited for them to get married. they just slurp, hand and boing thou(if u know what i mean😜)

Aggregator gang
Lol I'm surprised too. The first squelch was astounding.

Thank you for the translation! Your discord convos were hilarious!

Hahaha I had to blink when I saw it was based on stories from Moonlight Novel, the female audience smut section of Syosetsu that I visit a lot. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Do otome games even have main capture targets? I feel like screentime tends to be shared fairly equally between the guys.

Anyways I really didn't expect him to start stripping and banging her lmao
(but also if you're gonna do smut for a female audience show more of the guy boooo)

lmao i was surprised too, didn't check the tags and thought this was just gonna be another lighthearted villainess anthology. it was pretty cute tho (and random af lmao). thanks for the translation!

@Sarsak it depends. In games where you pick your route and capture target directly, generally not. However in games where you can flirt with all the targets at the same time there can be that issue. Especially when it feels rather clear that the devs are playing favorites. I think that was a criticism for Obey Me where people complained that Lucifer interactions and events were pushed onto the MC and players wanted more scenes with the other demons since it felt unbalanced with screen time.

I too was lured in by the cute art and isekai villainess premise. Then, we went from 0 to 60 on the smut-meter, and I am A-OK with this. XD

Thank you for the translation, looking forward to the next chapter! <3

Thank you for the scans and translations and the edits that have been put into this Gem of a Manga.
even though I didn't check the genre lmao

Seeing the translators accidentally buy a smut manga reminded me of the time i accidentally bought erotica lol

Users who are viewing this thread