The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Villainess Can't Escape

There is a written oneshot on this one

https://wwaraitai.co/2020/10/29/the-villainess-attempted-escape-1-the-villainess-wants-to-flee-r-18/

Fed-Kun's army
LFJKSSFJLK I DIDN'T CHECK THE TAGS EITHER I WAS LIKE "huh, this prince works fast... wait... WHAT IS HE-- OH?????" afsljksdfjlk

thank you for the translation!! 😳😳😳

im glad to know i wasnt the only one who didnt read the tags and was surprised by the smut 😂😂😂
i had to double back to look at the tags because i was so thrown off

Woahh I thought this would be an innocent manga... I did not see the smut button lol but it’s still good and interesting

Everyone here is surprised by the smut, whereas some fools like me actively look for new series with smut...XD

I've got so many things to tsukkomi on, yet not enough words to express them. So I wish for this summary to suffice:

NO. 🙂

Tbh. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I GOT BAITED. I READ THE ONE SHOT NOVEL OF THIS BECAUSE I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR ONE SHOT VILLAINESS TAGS AT NOVEL UPDATES.
I SAW THIS TITLE AND THOUGHT, "OH IT HAS THE SAME TITLE OF THAT ONE SHOT I READ BUT THAT WAS SMUT AND THIS HAS THE SAME FORMAT AS THOSE FLUFFY VILLAINESS ANTHOLOGYMUST BE A COINCIDENCE, RIGHT?"
WRONG!! XD
I WAS HALFWAY THRU AND THOUGH T "OH SHIT. SAME PLOT"
NO SHIT THEY WERE THE SAME SHIT.
I WAS IN DENIAL THRU THE WHOLE READ UNTIL THE SMUT PART WHERE I FINALLY REALIZE THEY WERE THE SAME STUFF XDXD FML

I hope the sequel of this one shot gets translated too if it's drawn already. It's a cute read regardless of the smut.

Thank you for the translate

RIP to the JTLs who died so we could thrive 😔🙏😩 your sacrifice won’t be forgotten 😤✊🙌❤️

The scanlator's story of accidental smut is amazing lol
And, I can weirdly relate? Like even though I saw the smut tag, the rest of the chapter was just fluff with no smutty leanings, so I got surprised by that very fast switch at the end (also consent plz sir prince)

Double-page supporter
Hahahaha... 10 pages into the chapter and i felt it was oddly familiar..... well apparently it is indeed adapted from a oneshot that ive read beforw..... hahaha.....

Thank you for translating this!!! i was surprised somnolent dog scans release a jp series but hey the more the merrier

That's hilarious that you guys ended up accidentally translating smut lmaooo. Thanks for the translation that really gave me a good laugh

Users who are viewing this thread