The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Villainess Can't Escape

im wheezing the way none of the readers nor the SCANLATORS themselves expected the smut BYE

well. it certainly picks up the pace a lot more than your regular villainess story (where half of them are still in the childhood/school arc... istg)

The team isn’t the only one it seems, I’m not the only one thankfully, that surprise me so much when I get to the action page😂😂😂

kjsdflkajdfdjfsjdjfdsk :blush:

I JUST SAW THE VILLAINESS ISEKAI AND WAS LIKE - YES, MY FLUFF TRASH TROPE AND THEN- SAKDJFLKSDJFDLSK

I didn't expect those last few spicy pages. AT ALL. sflksdjalfksdjfkl I need to read the tags more often... but like. THE ART IS SO SHOUJO???? sdlfkjsldkfj

Sonehow I was aware this was a smut and yet still got surprised that there was smut 💀💀 I just completely forgot that this was even a smut in the first place

question for anime pioneers out there. which anime started the otome game villainess trope. i honestly thought it was hamefura since it has an adaptation.

Just wanna say that if she says no then it means no thanks for coming to my Ted talk :)

thi...this... ITS A SMUT MANGA?!??!

IM EXPECTING THE REGULAR VILLAINESS TROPE OMG THAT KISS CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD LIKE ITS ONLG THE 1ST CHAOTER WTH

I believe none of us expected smut.

Lol I had my back facing the door I have never turned around so fast once I realized this is smut.

Users who are viewing this thread