The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡

Fed-Kun's army
Dayumm, I remember reading the WN version of each of the anthology title just some times ago lol... 😂 I never thought they'd make an anthology comic version tho! Happy and excited for this.

PS: The Moonlight novels in syosetsu is literally made for smut for female audience (including BL). There's also the Midnight novels for general r18 (gore, cruel description, etc) and another section that cater to male audience which is the Nocturne novels (which is veeeery dirty and disgusting for my delicate mind).

I really need to start looking at tags. Literally scanned descriptions of multiple mangas, and was constantly hit with smut... i wasn't prepared.

I think I need to read the tags. I honestly didn't expect this, although I'm not too uncomfortable with it. At least it's not like that sadistic crap I've come across. So it's okay. Although it wasn't exactly what I wanted to read.

But, uh, it seems that there are people who like these things and I'm not complaining since tastes are tastes and it's completely normal. But I'm not particularly interested in this, so I'll just drop it.

I was so shocked at that scene even i thought it was gonna be a fluff romance manga when i saw the cover but damn. I should start looking at the tags more often.

I did not expect this to go that direction! Wow I should really read the tags HAHAHA I loved the first anthology so I’m excited to see the other chapters as well ( • ̀ω•́ )✧

2nd chapter is good. Enough background stories, enough fluff, enough romance and ofc enough smut 😏

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
ROMANCEEEEEEEEEEE
VANILLAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE ENDING- for chapter 2 is *chefs kiss* you RARELY find ending with the kids that are SO FCKIN CUTE T^T

1st chap is too forceful for my taste, but I'm glad I gave it another chance. The second story is super cute!

Users who are viewing this thread