The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 12

Srsly this shitty guy can't control his lust and his stupid wife blaming things on claude instead of her shitty husband

Dex-chan lover
What a Coward father letting his son be beaten for his infidelity

honestly i was so confused up until this point and i thought that chloe turned herself into a man through magic. i thought to myself, “why didn’t the author just write it as a yuri?” it makes more sense now bc chloe was kinda sus acting like an aloof male lead in any other manhwa

Group Leader
Hm... so he was a boy from the start? Okay, good to know. 🤣
And his father is a bastard... as always in these stories. 😡

Thanks for the new chapter! 😊

Just curious, the official English is much further then you, why are you still scanslating this series?

The book was cancelled, the fact that chloe is a male is supposed to be a plot twist in the novel, but because it was cancelled mc didn't know that chloe is actually a guy.

Ahhhhhhh so the potion keeps him underdeveloped and looking more androgynous fo he can pass as Chole easier than a near man could, got it. Damn, this explains everything.

@RainRainDrop I'm wondering if his father has potential plans for him as an heir, but is... Fence sitting so to speak. He wont support him as a boy until he's 18 so he doesn't have to go directly aganist his wife and presumably her likely wealthy family unless he needs to. However if he does decide he needs an heir his wife can't influence the way she could with her own child, Claude would be valuable as there wouldn't be another noble family in his ear so he's being kept around "just in case". However I think the dad is not properly considering all the resentment his treatment of Claude would create.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he killed his dad bc god almighty the things he put this kid thru...

Why the fuck did the duke even take him in if he’s gonna imprison him all his life then ‘set him free’ when he turns 18? Such useless thing

Thank you for the translation!
Blair is like the light of hope in his life!😭😭 Poor Claude!!

Sooooo....what was the point of the duke bringing in the child then??!!! WHYYY DO THAT FOR NOOOO REASON??
Like at least be logical about it! If he took him in just because of a guilty conscience imma-- whew chile u don't wanna know

Thanks for the chapter though!! <3

Dex-chan lover
"Medicine that prevents growth"

It is exactly what everyone was theorizing.

What a loser of a male parent.
There is no reason for you to drag him back and no reason for you to let your bitch wife keep that shite up.

Personally, I would have killed one of them and lived with the results in that time period.
Most likely the wife would die first.

Dex-chan lover
@Rolyat_101 @1ORIN Indeed. And probably because he knew his son is not his.

I read somewhere that Claude's mother's identity also kind of special but maybe I mistook it for another story.

Users who are viewing this thread