The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 12

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Yuri would be nice, or if the crossdressing would continue that'd be neat too. Shame that they foreshadowed Claude going full male mode :(

O snap the original story is technically BL or just bros being bros 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Thank you for the update!!

@Aldis @1ORIN Okay that makes sense, but --correct me if I'm wrong-- didn't he already have a child? I thought I read that somewhere? Again, I'm unsure about that

Dex-chan lover
@Rolyat_101 Eh, sorry if I'm not clear. I read that
the eldest son is from his wife's affair.
If he knew it, so Claude was brought to the house to become heir and the Duke just don't care with everything else. If he doesn't know, probably as spare part to ensure his family inherit the dukedom safely.

I kinda understand Blair sometimes I got into a rabbit hole that I didn't even know that the novel is BL 😂 Don't get me wrong dont hate BL novels. I just dont read it.

Oh so they're childhood friends. I dunno, I feel like Dace was openly mocking Chloe's identity or something, so it seemed like he was a ML candidate. He seems like that kind of person... a prankster, I mean. Anyway it's nice for his father to take him in until he's 18 and help him gain independency but why did he let his wife abuse him? That's just sad.

Well, the father needs him for smth maybe? It kinda borders neglect but yeah, not the best father out there

Awww😭
Glimpsing at how Blair came to his life from his perspective is really nice

@VenRayne the original novel that blair read wasnt complete so its possible that it wasnt a BL (maybe just a huge plot twist) and also blair has no idea that the lady is a dude

How dare they do that to our poor claude😭😭 i wanna kill the duke and his wife so badly🤬🤬

Did they drop this one? 😭

Edit: looks like it... Or at least monky scans has this one on their "dropped projects" 😞

Users who are viewing this thread