The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 7

Love seeing how their relationship is slowly evolving and Chloe is more trusting. Thanks for the chapter and all your hard work!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, the MC is a pushover. It's not like she is bullied by nobles, they're maids and even if there are a bunch of them, even hitting one would be better than taking it. Also, what's with doing the chores they push unto her ? The duchess didn't force her to do that or anyone with power. She is submitting too much which would've made sense if she got something in return like she does their chores and they don't push her around but she does their share AND they bully her

Ah so annoying. She’s so annoying, reading this is annoying. Why is she such a dumb pushover like you can’t even stand up for yourself what makes you think you can stand up for your master? So friggin stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️

Not to mention this kind of thing still drags on in the RAWS, I’m losing my patience here Jesus. It’s so boring...

Man 🤦🏻‍♀️here I see people complaining about the female lead Being a pushover , but you’re missing the point... if she were to fight the maids head on defending her master there’s no opportunity for romance growth and shes exposed ToO early ?!? ( what guys fall for a lady who saves him through fist and fury... only ikumen) but this guy is a PRINCE soon TO BE KING!!
REMEMBER LADIES : Guys don’t fall for chicks with just brawns but brains and a big heart. Cause In this case, if FL goes offensive for defending her master from harm. It proves she’s either doing it out of pity or loyalty. Plus, it kills the ML pride. Instead you got be empathetic! Understanding what they deserve and having an open heart is key! Author chose the right path stop being bummers

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, and this takes place in a time with pre-modern medicine. Stairs are practically attempted murder.
Secondly, now she can't physically do the extra workload.

Fed-Kun's army
???? THEY TRIED TO KILL HER??? WHAT THE FUCK???? also yeah no shit she's worried about you!!! anyway i caught up and now i'm impatient so i'm gonna go read in spanish while this updates here but... holy fuck those maids??? i hope they end up punished somehow, if not now then later. THIS GOES BEYOND BULLYING, EXCUSE YOU

thank you for the update!

Aggregator gang
Those maids must have brains of apes, they injured the one who do their jobs for them.

Users who are viewing this thread