The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 9

Thanks for the update~
"Is there something that I didn't know?" The fact is the lady that you served is a man, Blair XD
So, if the original novel didn't get the serialization, so I can be bold to assume that the og novel Blair read in her previous life is a BL novel XD

Dex-chan lover
is she a boy already or will she use black magic to change, I wonder
thanks for the update

omg omg omg!!!😲 this is getting interesting😃 finally we get to see more ML's😎
Ugh I love a 'Head Of Mage Tower' character😘

Double-page supporter
@Lioslin pretty sure the maid also existed in the original
wah Chloe knows black magic
wait, a male lead candidate from the novel? are there more?

No, you don't know EVERYTHING about Chloe... There's a family treasure you're not aware of 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Miyono-chan Precious jewels and a magic staff. Though it looks like black magic can manipulate the body so Chloe may not be in possession of the treasures just yet.

@Lioslin I don't think there was a faithful maid in the OG novel, so my current theory is that Chloe was of a more fluid/softer gender archetype and altered their gender to match her love interest. Even if the public version of the novel was just web/rough draft, I've not experienced any that were intentionally coy about the MC's gender or sex. If you're gonna run BL, I don't imagine you pretend to be a Het book for X number of volumes/chapters before suddenly going "Oh, by the way, the FMC is actually a guy, this was BL. Gotcha!".

Double-page supporter
Time to switch gears to harem. We still have four male leads to introduce. Mr Crown Prince, the Knight, the Duke and the Duke's son. Honestly I wonder how the chief mage of the black tower never noticed that the person he was fawning over in the novel was a man... or maybe he did notice and the yuri is actually a yaoi. Oh wait, that's that other maid series.

@Sera_vranss or maybe not, the author maybe would go for ACTION and all the other guys knew it that our ML was an man and they were just acting accord to help him.
And the author at the final of the novel would be like: "the young lady is actually a man and all the 'potential' ML knows that, and that's why the 'young lady' didn't get to date with anyone of the MLs at the final. And he always liked one of his maid. END.😊"
THAT WOULD BE A GOOD PLOT TWIST❤❤❤

Hmmm seems like the spell also increased natural healing a little??? But otherwise that seems like a terrible thing to cast! Esp before getting basic treatment. Esp, esp if it was a fracture!

If you can't feel the pain you'll be less careful/aware. She legit nyoomed out, and it was the middle of the night so idk when she could actually get treated...

@lioslin @icarushector
That's an interesting gendefluid theory!
Personally I read it as Chloe crossdressed/pretended to be female for survival and either
a) the cancelled novel just never reached a reveal (Chloe was still going for survival/revenge/manipulating MLs?) which still doesn't solve what you said about stories not usually trolling you that hard, which brings me to
b) the real-world novel/manhwa never thought about the cancelled novel that realistically, just used it to set up discrepancies in MCs expectation/reality
(also, since the manhwa is already an adaptation maybe something got lost in translation?)

Dex-chan lover
@literal i think the most in favor of Chloe being a dude under the dress was back when mc mentioned the Chloe man dream, Chloe seemed upset to be called pretty instead of a more masculine form of attractiveness.

Double-page supporter
Ahhh, so Chloe is using dark magic to keep up his appearance. I wish he could've actually been a girl and this could've been a really sweet yuri story. Ohhh, well.

Thanks for the upload!

Users who are viewing this thread