The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 9

I think I smell competition for our dear mistreated lady or sir! This Dace is going to be fun, at least I hope!

Dex-chan lover
Dace probably knows Chile is a man and was flirting to mess with him LOL

ahhh Y E S more of this manhwa, thank you guys so much,,, I can't wait to see more. I agree with other people. Dace seems like the type of dude to flirt as a joke. I love mage/archmage characters so this'll be interesting.

This ISSS getting interesting 🤔 There's a lot of good theories from the comments

And THANX for the chapter!!

Maybe Chloe knew how to deal with the sage's flirting intends because they're both men.

I'm just along for the ride, it's entertaining to watch the interactions knowing Chloe is a dude. Also I think author (this author) is just making stuff up as they go anyway. That said.

FL already said she somehow ended up in Chloe's past, not the beginning of the novel. So it's still entirely plausible for the novel to only start with an intro long after current day, some guys appear, and then gets axed before the author gets to do anything. Heck it might even have gotten axed when the author tells the publisher "Chloe's a dude all along! I'll reveal it in Chapter 3! How's that?" and publisher goes "we hinted this was gonna have steamy het scenes you idiot" and boom, axed. Although to be fair I don't think Chloe even ever said it was a love story at all, I thought it originally sounded like some sort of revenge power trip the first time she described the novel, so it actually wouldn't be surprising if there's zero love plot (other than manipulation stuff) and the gender reveal happens towards the end of the novel.

Anyway, hurray for updates and thank you for translations.

@twilightspirits in the Lady and the Dog, Chloe had three potential male leads. I think Blair refers to him as a male lead candidate because the story got cancelled before it could get to any romance part, so there are just three guys each set up to be the male lead. I bet theyre probably going to end up interested in Blair.

Aggregator gang
What the hell do you mean why is a dark magician in a dark magic store?

Users who are viewing this thread