The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master

Such a Schrƶdinger's crossdressing... The only question left ā€” does Maid have a peepee?

Group Leader
For our readers information, We did not use papago to translate that's just insulting to our ktl without knowing the actuals facts. We never wanted to start drama so don't joke with me.

I don't think Vera is using MTL. Here's why.
This is Vera's.
vYyOCjq.png

This is Spring's.
fYsf0TJ.png

And this is papago.
LJ8Ob7b.png

Another one, this is Vera's.
j22j8ms.png

This is Spring's.
43qif60.png

And this is papago.
NCsjw61.png

uTVKPEo.png

Aaaaand another one, this is Vera's.
0LmqiS6.png

This is Spring's.
O14Dz3p.png

Papago.
o5nxPLM.png

Double-page supporter
I like Spring palette version since the translation was better, but well...

Both teams are using papago or google translate, thatā€™s why the translation is really hard to understand at some parts

The ML seems like a mix of the Alejandro from Sincerely: I Became a Dukeā€™s Maid and Erudian/Father from Seducing the Villainā€™s Father šŸ˜‚ Story may seem to be confusing at the moment but there will always be room for improvement. Thank you to both translators!

So Chloe is actually a he but he pretends to be a she, huh. He is crossdressing, lolol.

@soulllink having pp =/= boy

So I've read all three first chapters... And there's some conflicting information...? She's unimportant in one but important chara in another. She's from the US in one and SK the others (extremely different cultures), a few other things as well but at this point just from a purely easier-to-read and easier-to-understand pov I prefer Vera's

Does anyone know the artist's twitter handle or maybe Instagram? The art is so familiar to me but I can't quite point how. I thought it looks like The Black Haired Princess, but it has different artist name. The drawing of the ML all grown up and blushing is soooo familiar I'm going crazy not being able to identify how.

Edit: I can't find anything lol I'm officially going crazy from the sense of nostalgia I cannot pinpoint from. Anywho, the author is Tabby Star. If anyone can edit it, please do because the author part is still empty. šŸ˜ That's the only thing I got after researching so much: the author's twitter handle šŸ¤£

Users who are viewing this thread