The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

first of alll thank you so much for the mass release
i hope the day where she can talk freely com soon so she could talk to her friend

@Kakachini123 nah if you ever saw the one who popularized this genre, They say I was born a King's daughter, the father, brothers and how MC gets through her cute antics is pretty similar

Fed-Kun's army
@Kingdo I remember that it was said that the mother of the twins died but to be honest I'm hoping it's not her mother too since like you said it's a common occurrence in that kind of story and I wish it would be different this time. It's becoming less and less likely that she is alive since she still hasn't appeared but in the other hand it isn't said explicitly that she is dead either and no one is blaming the princess for her dead, wich is also somewhat common when the mother died giving birth, so I still have some hope.

Dex-chan lover
So I was thinking the artwork for Enisha has gotten a lot cuter but also what the fuck her maids have been slaughtered AGAIN lmao 🤣

When she’s not surrounded by her psycho family she’s fending off assassins. Rough life.

Double-page supporter
What is this, the fourth time? When are they gonna give it a rest already? I mean seriously, do the people sending assassins not have a life or something?

Personally, I want the fur. HAHAHAHA

"Is he mental?"
He is. No doubt. Lmao

What a busy life she has.

Users who are viewing this thread