The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Thank you so muchh for the mass release!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Her family is sooooo cuuuteee

By this point, she can probably just start considering "the fallen bodies of maids" as standard room decor.

@sinkingship
Note the lack of blood, compared to the last time we were shown such a scene. Good odds this was magic, which likely only the royal family and may be a few select others really have any chance of going against. Basically, it's like beefing up your physical security, and then getting hit by a hacker. If this was magic, it wasn't necessarily something they had expectation to be prepared for, or even necessarily the means to meaningfully prepare for (as the only sign of mages we've seen thus far outside of Arcus has been Hyperion's royal family, implying that it's rare and privileged to possess magic outside of Arcus).

I feel like it's the mage who did this and he's gonna go talk to the baby :D

thank you for chapters ^-^

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!! THE 3RD STAR OF HYPERION RULES!! Hahahahaha

Lol again?! I bet this is magic from Noxita, considering they all appear to have a lack of bloody wounds. Really wanting to see more interaction with people other than her brothers and dad.

Thanks for the chapters!

"Is he mental?" -the royal family summed up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

How many times will we see an assassination attempt ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ is everyone just stupid ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Users who are viewing this thread