The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

I love this so much. I really hope it doesn't follow the emperor's daughter route. Where when she grows up for some reason her savviness and intellect regresses for some reason.

Supporter
She don't even need to train them anymore, they all fall for her just by looking at her cuteness >.<

@PotatoZero I think he take a sniff :D

Dex-chan lover
Can we change the nme of this manhwa to "The story about making whole continent yours with cuteness?"
And Noxita was being creepy af. Hair tasting and baby sniffing means we got another yandere slave to the team.

Thanks for the releases Juicy, but damn, it's gonna hurt when you catch up and we will need to wait like everyone else.

Haaaa my heart ❤️
Eno is so freaking cute. But wtf Noxita...
Don't break into a babies room at midnight to nom on their hair! D:

The title should be something like 'The Youngest Princess and Her Fans' or 'The Youngest Princess Enslaves the World'😂
Thank you for the mass release~^^

Where do all the flower petals come from? 😂 Is this what prople meam by seeing through rose-tinted glasses?

@TheStonedGuest i think she said that after she'stalking about the twin princes. that's make me wonder if the princess is born from another mother. Though that's very unlikely.

I'm so grateful for these super release , all 9 chapter a day! What a blessings! And omfg Noxita smooching the princess is the cutest thing ever!

Users who are viewing this thread