The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

I appriciate that she isn't oogling her own shirtless father. unlike some other manga cough cough daughter of the emperor cough cough

Aeriouslly leave the salviating over beefcake to the viewers, when the protagonist always ends up comenting on it it get's hella annoying, especially when it's the protags realtives, or the protag is a child, Also the reverse with male protag oodling female chaarcter's boobs is the same.

Aggregator gang
I was just about to get super excited about the little Prince being a love interest..... But then..... I saw a comment about how the Princess is just two years old.....
That really dampened my spirits haha. She is a bit young for him to be blushing like that.... Even if her mental age is much older, I'm not certain that fully makes up for it.....
Oh well! This is fake, right? So I can still ship it, right? Even though her mental age is way too old for him, and her physical age is way too young, I'm gonna ship it lol

Dex-chan lover
@Minulaka - to be fair, many of them have yet to accept strangers as thier parents until later. As most people would. The other issue is that they were probably average to below average people put in situations where they are with one of the most handsome people in the world.

In comparison, Enishia was an archmage, who probably had most handsome men beggjng for her hand.

But can we talk about his ability to use magic, and why his hair color changed... did he end up running away (is he pulling an athy rn)

Double-page supporter
People . . She's a baby. A literal infant. Even if she is over a 100 years old on the inside

Dex-chan lover
The physical age gap with all her potential suitors so far is way too pedoish and I'm usually fine with big age gaps.

As... as romantic as that is... I'd actually scream if I woke up to some weirdo kid staring at me, less than a foot away from my sleeping form, in the deadass middle of the night 🙃

Dad kinda hot tho 👀

I mean, technically, people in the magic kingdom don't age, so like... if all her suitors end up there or somewhere like there until she's older, it'd be fine(?) Especially the dude already in the magic kingdom, he's internally old, she's internally old, and when she's old enough, they're all externally young forever. right?

Appreciate the shirtless father (like goddamn) and actually looking like he has the body of a built warrior instead of the usual starving beanpole.

all her "suitors" need to cool it with sneaking into her room oh my god.......also isn't it literally the king's room??? bro ur defenses suck

Users who are viewing this thread