The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

I saw in the cover of light novel version that the ML is white-haired boy 🤔 So it is confirmed that Cahill is the ML (?)

images

that panel of the empreor undressing was so unnecessary for the baby POV, but is very much appreciated by this 27yearoldlady's POV

I'm reading all these comments about the male lead being too old and I'm like, dude, that age gap is already too old for you?

So he is confirmed male lead? I knew it! already ship em since he appear <3 btw ur so fast juicy, thank you! <3

OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD SOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and we finally got the male lead AND NO HES NOT THAT OLD I MEAN the under 10 years difference is still acceptable i mean MY PARENTS ARE 9 YEARS APART SO SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP 😚

Chill guys, I think he blushed because its unexpected that she touched his cheeks. If you think about it, his past is pretty shitty (so social and physical contact besides getting beaten is not normal for him)

Thank you so much for the chapter! And the king is so hot I love the fan service.
That being said I am so sick of people in the comments on reincarnation or isekai series like this making cute moments with characters into something perverse or like there’s more to it. Like, if you are that concerned why don’t you go report and storm the comment section of some actual loli and inappropriate age focused romance mangas, like please. Stop making innocent moments and characters into creeps you weirdos😑

Users who are viewing this thread