The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Well I saw a lot of comments abt why he blushed xD but guys, blushing not necessary means that he fell in love. We blush when we are embarrassed or when we experience smth we are not familiar with. He was kicked out and was mistreated, so, someone caring for him would feel estrange

lowkey kinda hope the arcus is gonna find out she's the archmage. it's gonna be a whole mess 🤣

Dex-chan lover
For some prince treated worse than a servant in his own kingdom he sure knows his way with magic to get into the fucking king of Hyperion bedroom.

So like is that an actual snowflake on her hand or like some magical thing he gifted her to show it wasn't actually a dream? Please be a magical charm or something, like I know she won't need it but that would be so cute!

Okay I get that he’s supposed to be the male love interest, but showing up in her room and watching her sleep Is creepy

Dex-chan lover
@Kctta He must have heard she forgot even her own father and brother, then got majorly hurt, and hasn't been seen much around ever since. Dude got worried. There's no way he would get an official audience. In fact even asking for it would be extremely dangerous with those crazy brothers and dad around.

Users who are viewing this thread