The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Completely fell in love with the story, i finished it in one sitting. So far all the characters are so likeable. There isn't any main villain so far so it's quite refreshing and enjoyable. Also what's up with prince cahil?? He can use magic?? But it seems like no one knows about it. The fact that he can teleport means his magic skill is quite advanced too. I hope he is the male lead hehe he's quite adorable. Btw daddy is looking like a snack hmmm does the princess welcome a stepmother?;)

First thought was, "Yo, it's Jack Frost!" Then I remembered. Hostage prince is from kingdom with ice and snow magic. Interesting that it manifests like that. I wonder if said magic is used by a lot of people or it's only for royalty. If the latter, then I wonder if it manifests the way it does on the prince.

but really two whole grown ass men (the green hair guy and wolf fur boy) sneaking into a babys room whilst shes sleeping is kindaaaa creepy no???

@stannct It's very creepy. They need to do a timeskip to where she's an adult cause this is gross. I don't care if she's an adult mentally.

Group Leader
I don't blame them for admiring her and showering her with affection, but I really doubt she'll ever return romantic feelings for anyone given her actual age and position. I don't think ANYONE sees her as a love interest/woman as things are currently, and I greatly appreciate it

Fed-Kun's army
The romance subplots are almost always a little creepy in these "I became a kid" kind of isekais

He blushed bc he’s embarrassed that she caught him crying right? right? right?

I’m glad ppl in the comments agree that sneaking into a baby’s bedroom and looking at her is creepy.

Definitely agree. A romance with a goddamn 2 years old is creepy. Can't the author at least wait until she's a teen to start the romance with someone of her own age?

they're both cute but it's still weird.. let her grow up more before she enters that romantic state

Users who are viewing this thread