The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

di naman sa ano ha pero bat ganun ang bata bata pa nila may lovelife na sila agad,, justice naman para saken

Did anyone know that if you click the "no group" below the chapter number it will go the profile page of Saltiness's group. Well, you can go there to block im, now I don't see any translation from saltiness on the chapter list. Yay!!!!

and just like that.... I've read all 21 chapters in one sitting 😅😂

Great story! It reminds me of "They say i was born a king's daughter" (right down to the tyrant king + the crazzzyy 2 brothers). I prefer the pacing of this story way better though! and it isn't as slow as They Say I Was Born as the Kings Daughter (phew thats a long title).

@Waffley No hate, but They say I was born a King’s daughter was straight out rubbish imo. I read 100+ chapters and honestly, everyone in that story annoyed the heck outta me... but I respect ur opinion tho

@DestinyFate nuprobs! I actually stopped reading They say I was born a King’s daughter at around... 70-ish chapters? couldn't take it anymore as well 😂 just enjoyed seeing the bros get whipped over their sister. I think that's what I enjoyed seeing in this comic as well!

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I feel like she ain’t acting like an immortal archmage this chap at all? Like idk maybeIt’s just me but I’d expect the archmage of a heckin floating magic kingdom to notice that the visit wasn’t a dream & like figure out how he’s doing it I guess lol

So, was he hiding the fact that he has powers to be safe or what?

Thank you for the update 💕

WHATTTT what's with Prince Cahil actually, too mysterious, arghh

Also, I like the convo between father and his sons hahahhaha each talking bad about each other to her lmao, you guys..

Users who are viewing this thread