The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@gum_rummy Who's a kidnapper? Cahil was sent to the empire to get rid of him in his homeland. He's kind of annoying for Hyperion as well, as you might imagine. He's basically a foreign prince just loitering around due to a complicated political situation in his homeland. A royal refugee, but not quite as he's still forced to represent his home country, despite the current ruler there having abused and derided him. He'd only be useful for Hyperion if the empire decided to conquer Zadkar and use Cahil as an excuse for it. Which, all things considered, might indeed happen. The Sun of Hyperion is quite fond of waging war. The only thing holding him back is probably not wanting to be away from Enisha for an extended period of time.

You know, if he really is the ML, i will kind of feel uncomfortable at their huuggee age gap. Unless he is that king or smt which could make up for his age, then this romance will feel a bit uncomfortable to me tbh

Ezk

so now we have 5 strong very attached men that care for the baby

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps 🤔 There is also the possibility that it may be a reference more about his character. It was maybe the situation like the other guy, where Velluna met the Archmage under very specific circumstances that established and maintains their bond with each other.

Regardless of the case, guess we'll have to see more in the future chapters.

I guess there's no win-win in this situation, because she's two years old but is actually mentally older, way older for what we can deduce, and he's older than her physically but not mentally.

He's also a kid. It's not like he felt attachment sexually. She's the only kind person to him lol why the comments

@Soluiz... so agree with you. Some people here need to stop making assumptions.

Besides, the story has barely started yet. 😑

i am amazed that the emperor didn't whip his sons for bad mouthing him in front of him🤣🤣
guess the emperor is nice to his children only, lol

Fed-Kun's army
It’s nice he got someone who dosen’t hate his exsistance now

Users who are viewing this thread