The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Is it wrong to want the boy's kingdom to be invaded just to see that bitch of a concubine and her little shit executed?

@Kaarme your right i realized after the fact that bringing something back prob not the best idea lol zombie wolf XD but in his situation at that moment im kinda surprised it didnt even cross his mind o_o like your friend just died(possibly in front of you?) you run over to hopefully see if their still alive and after realizing their not, start to get angry, sad wishing you couldve been there sooner a bunch of emotions all mixing into one when a spirit says i can grant you any wish.. and in that state his first thought wasnt bring my friend back to me, but give me a place to bury him followed by power to get revenge on those who killed him o_o while probably the better option, in his state im just surprised.. he couldve wished to be there sooner to save him from death by rewinding time(although in hindsight that could be worse in many ways) but idk its a manhwa and im probably thinking to much on it lol XD ( heck for all we know he did wish for him to be revived only for the wolf to say its impossible, i mean she is reading a book and it couldve just been striked from the records of history o-o)

Dex-chan lover
@KiraAkatsuki I feel like it was presented very smartly in this chapter as it was a legend written in a book. So, it could be true, it could be partially true, or it could be nothing but a fancy fairy tale, like a national epic. Of course we know it's at least somewhat based on reality due to Wolf Fur actually having a spirit companion.

Dex-chan lover
When the only meaningful relationship you have is with your kidnapper's baby who you only see once per year.

So, now she has 4 crazy strong men that cares for her

I wonder if there's a war about to happen

Thanks for the chapter💕

Fed-Kun's army
awwww this poor??? boy?? that's not healthy holy shit but she was probably the only person to have been nice to him so... oof??? OOF?? HE SURE LATCHED ON PRETTY HARD TO A BABY, YES HE DID

thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread