The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
The spirit feels kind of like a monkey paw deal.

Also man this poor kid, though I am still a bit creeped out when everyone is falling in love with her while she's a toddler. >~<; at least maybe get her a little closer to his age first author...?

i think its not yett to the love thing, but rather, someone who is welcoming of him..

the maids of hers also want nothing to do with him.

She's 2 years old guyss. Get your thought together Male Lead. Wait for her. Lol.

Thank you for the chapter juicyy

This is totally creepy.

Calling a toddler your “star” and saying she is your sole source of warmth.

Yeah. No.

@marsbars
I mean. It's not necessarily in a romantic way, you know ? When you have nothing, it's easy to form an obsession about about anything or anyone 🤔

Well I dont know where to point at...
Remember folks

MC who age hundred years old mentally
ML who adored MC who look like 2 years old

Dex-chan lover
This fantasy world has more pedos than a church in Hollywood.

I don’t know, it just feels off? Considering their age and the amount of time they spend together.

He’s way too trusting despite what he’s been through and the moment he received kindness he clings to it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not bad and I understand that that’s the point of the story but I prefer if that didn’t escalate too quickly to build the momentum

🥺😢🤧🤧 ok I approve you but be careful of her father and brothers

I know this won't matter when she's an adult but... right now isn't she just 2 years old 😐

Fed-Kun's army
Guys she is TWO years old stop with the "I was waiting for you male lead" or "good luck pursuing your love with the two siscon" etc.

Users who are viewing this thread