The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Bruh he's like 13, why is he so into a 2 yr old

Even if it isn't romantic interest (which I highly doubt) it's still super weird to show up in someone's room in the middle of the night

I don't like the falling in love with young people but cut the boy some slack.

He probably doesn't even know what love is because it's something he wasn't even given when he was a child. So the warmth he felt from her was making him I dunno admire her. You may say that in the last chapter he blushed, bruh I blush like a tomato from laughing too hard, he might have been embarrassed that's why he blushed.

Fed-Kun's army
this and lady baby... why bother have a child if you want to have romance feature ?

Dex-chan lover
@Sandpaper He had two choices: Go in the middle of the night and survive or go in the middle of the day and get killed by the Emperor or the princes.

Which one would you pick?

The princess is the only person in the world who paid any positive attention to him. That's more or less their relationship so far.

NOT creepy. Seriously, he just considers her as a cute kid right now, it's so obvious he just wants to spoil her because she's a) freaking adorable and b) nice to him, when everyone else isn't.
And yes, he's so the future love interest, but do not apply shoujo rules on it, when it's not even a romance yet, please!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Such... a cute puppy...

They... killed the cute puppy...

Must. Exterminate.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT WAS THE WORST YOU COULD VE EVER DONE!!! THE PUPPY OMFG SO CUTEEEE ARGHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOO FUCCCCK YOUUU 😭

He got a yanderish vibe... However, I don't think he's a pedo. I bet he still doesn't have a romantic feelings for her "yet". Maybe he sees her as a friend he only got, his only light on his cold world like his deceased pet wolf.

Aggregator gang
@Sandpaper She's the only one that has shown him love, even if it's just the love one gives in passing to someone that happens to be suffering without any special meaning behind it. Now he's addicted and wants to her see more, no matter when it is. Also, as Kaarme mentioned, it was safer for him to see her at night when no one would bother them. He's been ostracized this entire time, and the princess has been told several times not to approach him, so in order to see her when no one else will get in the way he went at night. If nothing else, it's to avoid potential punishment that he might receive for approaching her, or even punishment she might receive for associating with him. After all, his brother "Made an example" out of the pup he liked, so in order to protect what he values he needs to cherish things secretly and quietly, lest someone take notice and come rip those things to shreds once more.

AWWW!!! XD now I'm super sure he's the ML!!! So cuteee!! You've gained a fan Princess!!! XD
How can he contract the spirit in the first place?
The family is too awful, I bet they'll get their retribution later

Dex-chan lover
@wonpils He's one of the guys who is basically the right-hand of the Arch-mage. Don't really remember the exact title, but he's the one who told the Green haired guy to go to the palace.

Users who are viewing this thread