The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

@MCX01 right? although I do understand her reasoning to want to keep it a secret since her body is gone and now her soul is in a new body and that means that she is legally dead. She needs to take responsibility to make them understand that JUST because she remembers her identity [as if she has reborn but know her past], she can't just go back to how things were since she has a new family and needs to be cared for.

They will need to work with her if they want her to control both kingdom and empire xD

Double-page supporter
@fuyuhakai Well-read is not the same and intelligent or wise. I mean, to be fair they've lived for who knows how many decades, if not centuries, so they should have had ample time to increase their intelligence and become more wise. Unfortunately, however, it seems they rolled 1s and 2s and failed their stat checks.

Supporter
There may be some dead brats in the future unless Enisha can talk fast when her father and brothers come.

They actually dare to kidnap a princess and put on constraint to her like some sheep...

Glad the princess is tough (slap him and call them brats) rofl.

Dex-chan lover
She wanted them to grow and be adults... But those brats are to dependent. Sigh
Many thanks

@Mand
Try to change the image server to NA/EUR 2

Finally was able to read this :)
Thanks for translating!

@Mand have you tried doing a hard refresh on the page?
For me, what fixed it is choosing the image server

Click on the Reader Setting or Gear icon on the chapter
Make sure you enable to display advanced settings
Then, go to the Image server section and select server that is not automatic
Close setting and it should reload with the pages

If not then you would have to reach out to mangadex's support channel on discord

Aggregator gang
Wait, it was them? Seriously?
I figured if it was them they'd have just grabbed her and teleported away or something. Kidnapping through carriage seems a bit ordinary for the legendary floating city-state of magic.

Fed-Kun's army
I know these two probably kidnapped her because they know she's their mentor HOWEVER do these two remember the empire wiped out a country for targetting her ? even if Arcus will have a overall victory starting a all-out war is a terrible idea.

Idk man seriously they kidnapped her and gave her the constraint for CRIMINAL?? Go go go fight em papa and brothers!!!

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget, these two may think foul play is involved. She was forcefully transmigrated, this wasn't a natural death and reincarnation. If someone can pull that off on the most powerful mage, it may be larger machinations in play.

And the Empire has strictly removed all method of normal conversation with her.

Sometimes you need to take drastic measures to communicate.

Fed-Kun's army
ohhhh shit, it's about to go DOWN??? wow do they just... give no shits about potentially starting a war??? are they THAT confident in their strength??? yikes. POOR ENISHA LMAO

thank you for the update~!

Users who are viewing this thread