The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much, Juicy Scans! 💙

I hope she just go ahead and tell her disciples the truth. I don't wanna see the poor children end up like Charlotte's lol.

Fed-Kun's army
watch her be like "it's been a while....I last saw you when you came to visit me in my room" (to the greenhead) and act like she isn't the archmage.

Fed-Kun's army
The collar thing is excessive. There wasn't even someone with her in the back in case it physically hurts her or kills her and she did experience extreme discomfort from it. Even if they were 100% sure it's her (which they aren't obviously), and were sure she wouldn't be emotionally distraught, physical harm to her toddler body is a likely possibility especially if she can't use magic to strengthen her body or anything. That is not okay. None of what they did is okay (kidnapping a toddler, selfishly doing things that can cause a full-blown war...) but out of everything, that bothers me the most

Aggregator gang
Im with Akera 100% this is nothing short of complete insanity. Also if she was the archmage do you think there was no way for her to contact or inform you. Its insane how flippant this bastards are with others lives including this child, against the wishes of the person they are obsessed with. Fuck'em burn all the mages down.

Pleeeeease pleasepleeeeeease don't make her drag this out like Charlotte Has 5 Disciples. I'm at my wit's end with that one

Fed-Kun's army
yo wtf i still can't believe they pulled that shit??? do they just... not give a fuck about starting a war??? THESE MAGES ARE JUST AS INSANE AS HER FAMILY WTF SHE'S SURROUNDED BY INSANE PEOPLE ASJLDSLKJ (but these guys put a collar on a BABY so they're like... a million times worse, in my book haha)

thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
@mammaria tbf if their hunch is correct (which it is) the MC will just pardon them and no punishment will befall them while also regaining what they lost, their master. It's a high risk massive reward to confirm their suspicions.

Fed-Kun's army
@Petnavis i mean true, but what if people DIED in the meantime... like maybe they specifically will be okay (i mean they did set up people to take the fall for them SO) but they stole the princess of an empire ready to go to war at any moment, but SPECIALLY for her?? it's irresponsible to me no matter how i look at it but it'll PROBABLY work out here lmao (plus we don't actually know if she'll spill the beans, but my guess is they'll find out one way or another.. hopefully in the next chapter)

BUT ALSO NOW THAT THEY (POTENTIALLY) FOUND HER, do they think they can keep her??? are they going to try?? did they just want to know??? i have MANY questions lol

Dex-chan lover
@mammaria The Magic Kingdom, Arcus, indeed probably doesn't give a shit. They are floating in the sky anyway, so chances are the Empire couldn't do anything much against them. They probably bothered to prepare some puppets to take te blame only because of internal reasons (not too many Arcus mages are involved) or because they might avoid annoyances because of it.

Dex-chan lover
pfft, like, a totally different scene is going on in ol'sunny's head. make sense and i like it

Just wanna say to the juicy scan team that I absolutely adore your credits page!!! It’s such a visually stunning graphic piece, definitely one of my top favs among the many scan groups!!!! I love love how fitting it is to have the sun and the moon association respectively behind each of the boys!!! Such a pleasing image in my eyes heheh

That’s all :) thank you for the hard work as always 👏🏻👏🏻🤍🤍

thank you for the update!!!
i really hope the disciples obsession thingy doesn't follow the charlotte and disciples... i really do, i couldn't stand that one

@sxyc same here!! couldn't have worded it better :D

Users who are viewing this thread