The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Group Leader
thank you Juicy for the hardwork! and thank you Astral Valley for picking this up!😀

Fed-Kun's army
They claim to respect her and yet they try to blatantly ignore her authority. I fucking hate it when people are written so hypocritical like that; its a massive issue in romance novels.

Thank you for all the hard work Juicy! and thank you to astral valley for picking this up 🥺🥰

Supporter
Thanks for your work Juicy. Welcome Astral Valley.

Hmm, what an ominous line on which to end this chapter!

Contributor
Thank you for your translations Juicy, they have been a great read

Thanks for the translations, Juicy, and for the next group, Astral ❤️❤️

@skilodracus have you never heard of yanderes

They love her too much to give her up to anyone else even if it means taking her forcefully plus they probably have some belief that she’d want to return to her “rightful place” in Arcus since she didn’t really choose to go to Hyperion in the first place.

@kaarme hello? Yes, they obviously can become powerful with mental issues and actually I even believe that it makes more sense that they do. Have you never heard of mad scientists or maybe even savant syndrome? It could be that your insane, a genius or hella dedicated but my point is that it takes some degree of weirdness to get you to do the amount of work to get to OP levels of power. Plus their competency as the right and left mage could have been purely based on power instead of managing the country which could have been the Archmage’s job OR there are some people who can keep doing their jobs well while keeping up their weird hobbies so, whatever fits.

It could be nepotism because they probably are the direct disciples of the Archmage after they were picked up but then again they probably are the 2nd and 3rd best magicians in Arcus since they ARE the direct disciples of the archmage.

People be complaining as if knights in shining armor that will ride off into the setting sun while they gallantly risk their life for the princess expecting nothing in return are the only valid characters in a story. Have some imagination and just enjoy the story if it ain’t breaking any continuity or unless it had absolutely no motivation to be written like that. Here, the left and right mages basically see her as their savior and is practically what they live for. Who the hell cares for Arcus if it wasn’t their home with her. The only thing I’m confused with is why they haven’t just suggested to go back with her to Hyperion.

Aggregator gang
I feel sad that you're dropping this, but thank you so much for all the hard work you've done up to this chapter.😃

Fed-Kun's army
Juicy you gave us 29 chapters of the good shit. I don't know why you are dropping it, but thank you for what you translated.

Thank you for your hard work Juicy. And welcome to Astral Valley! I love this series so thank you for picking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread