The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Ugh!! Her sleeping is too cute! 😍😍 her cuteness should be illegal!!!

Thanks for the update & that credit page!!! 😘😘😘

This... Idiot. Always think about what people like that could want. And people who never before even cared about anything outside of their own isolated place? Saying they suddenly got interested in politics is to be doubted, a lot.
Then again, he's cannon fodder, we do not expect much intelligence of cannon fodder, even if he's the leader of the resistance group...

Dex-chan lover
either a fake or they really trust his majesty to take care of them. all this help is to make it more believable? but isn't that magic a dead giveaway, not to mention the hyperion's already have doubts of the arcus mages?

Double-page supporter
What a perfect plan that could not possibly fail. Yep, definitely can't fail.

kyaaaa, that last page is so cuteee. it's my first time seeing a GIF credit page....

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I dont care if they are on her side. Those mages are assholes.

Bold of them to assume the mages are on their side lol This is the princess's plan so I'm sure it would work out as planned even tho I'm not sure what the have planned in the first place. Goodbye dude, see you never!

Thanks for the update~ I love how this red hair dude is so happy not knowing he fell into a trap Ω©( ᐛ )و

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh yes, the killing of your lamb justifies the culling of their blood if you're mad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread