The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
If the resistance group die I think I will drop this....covering for their own hides with needless sacrifice for a problem they started....I know they could of died trying something else but rather it be their own path then this

Dex-chan lover
O3o monster? How'd they know? The entire family is full of monsters
Many thanks

Supporter
People feeling bad about the resistance group......they DONT HAVE TO KILL AN INFANT. Why feel bad about a group trying to kill a child in front of their parent?

Anyone else get a weird error in the images?

u6oDAjK.jpg

You say this is her plan but I doubt she planned for the two idiots to take her 🤔 in the beginning.
Not to mention, the two "allied" with the resistance saying they would let them kill her before she woke up to even talk to them despite midway realizing it was the idiots. So unless she planned for them to take her, the initial part of the plan which the momma boys said they would allow the resistance to kill her later (obviously they want someone to take the blame for taking her) was not her plan?
This kill her in front of her family probably is her plan though. Seems kinda weirdly unnecessarily dramatic but ok I get it. Lol. Tbh I'm really getting slowly turned off this comic with these three.

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxan
It makes you realize though that she wasn't just the archmage because of her magic. She knows how to scheme and plan when she needs to.

@Nogoodimaginativename That can't be right since this is presumably her plan they are now carrying out. My guess is the evil spirit they "lent" to the tyrant will "fail" to protect him and will help make sure he doesn't say things he shouldn't...

Nice points, this makes more sense, thank you. And interesting point on the archmage.

@fishtwin
Anyone else get a weird error in the images?
No, and I would guess that looks like some sort of display issue.
I know on desktop I have had a graphical glitch like that once or twice in chrome and a few times in firefox which was fixed with a reboot of the application

Group Leader
are people born in arcus or are they brought to arcus? and what makes them live so long? the magic of arcus/some spells or their genetics?

Users who are viewing this thread